🎂 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒊 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄻🅈 14, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄻🅈 14, 2021 ~

Sitting on the couch of his neighbour's house with his books open, Pralay was reciting the poem, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to his tution teacher who was sitting beside him. Just when something striked in his mind and he asked shaking her, "Shefali Didi, ye wonder ka matlab kya hota hai?"

"Umm... Wonder ka matlab... Haan, ashcharya hota hai." She answered his query and he again began reciting the poem.

Shefali Victor, a pen friend and later the neighbour of Naina, who always supported and helped her whenever needed. She was not only an excellent friend but also a true lover, a good advisor and a helpful neighbour. From teaching Naina to bake cake to making her eyebrows using kajal, from teaching English tutions to learning cricket and becoming a model, she never failed to show how creative and talented she was. The character who showed the true meaning of love and friendship since Samaina's school life to college life.

Hema Sood, started her career with a reality show Dance India Dance in 2011. After that she has participated in Ticket to Bollywood, Nach Baliye and worked in the show, Akbar Birbal. She made her Bollywood on-screen debut with the film Phir Se in 2015, and is recently seen in the show, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki. Being an outstanding actor, she is also a choreographer and has graduated in classical dance from Graduate Government College, Chandigarh. Just like her character in the show she is the same in her real life too and has a great bond with her reel life boyfriend and real life close friend, Somendra Solanki.

FamiliaDeYUDKBH feels immense pleasure to celebrate the birthday of such a beauty. We feel highly exuberant to mark her as one of our idols for her character came as an inspiration for thousands. We wish her all the luck and blessings for her future endeavours.

 We wish her all the luck and blessings for her future endeavours

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: @anushkaraj020
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: @anushkaraj020