👩 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 2022 👩

~ 🄵🄴🄱🅁🅄🄰🅁🅈 13, 2022 ~

Naari se hi ye jahaan hai,
Naari se hi Nar ki hoti shurubaat haii,
Naari hi aan Naari hi shaan hai,
Naari hi to shakti hai,
Naari hi to shiv,
Aur jis ghar mai na ho Naari ka samaan,
Wo ghar nirashvaan hai.

First of all, wishing every woman a very Happy National Women's day. India always feels privileged to celebrate " Nightingale of India " Sarojini Naidu Ji's birthday as National Women's Day.

Siroji Naidu "Bharat Kokila", is famous all over the world for her literary contribution. She was one of the most prominent figures in India's struggle for freedom from the British Raj. She was appointed as the President of the Indian National Congress in 1925 and later became the Governor of the United Provinces in 1947. She was also the first woman to hold the office of Governor of India.

She was the living example that women can do anything, she is a multitasker.

Sarojini Naidu was a poet. Through her mind-bendingly passionate writings in the form of poems, she transformed the freedom movement. However, she did not limit herself to the niches of freedom but also experimented with less-serious niches such as romance and children's poetry.

She was named "Nightingale of India" by Mahatma Gandhi for her beautiful poetry. She was awarded the Kaiser-i-Hind Medal by the British for her contribution during the plague epidemic in the country.

A woman can do everything, in today's world no one can do the things the women can do. Women have always led when the times are hard and their communities are in need.

The world has made unprecedented advances, but no country has achieved gender equality. Women's Day is a time to reflect on progress made, to call for change and to celebrate acts of courage and determination by ordinary women, who have played an extraordinary role in the history of their countries and communities.

Today we are celebrating Women's day but we know, everyday is Women's day as we can't live one day without our mother, sister, daughter, wife.

One Women's day we have to say, "All the girls out there, go out, break shackles, live life, spread laughter, and be the change you always wanted to see."

She can be a Knight in Shining armor,
She is the Angel who guides,
She is the mother who cares,
She is the sister who makes smile,
She is the friend whom we yearn,
She is the woman who everyone needs in their life's.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: Have_faith_in_GOD
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝙱𝚢: Have_faith_in_GOD
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13