🎂𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉 𝑹𝒂𝒋𝒑𝒖𝒕🎂

~ 🄵🄴🄱🅁🅄🄰🅁🅈 19, 2022 ~

"Ankhon me hain uske taro si chamakati pehchaan,
Hothon pe hain uske khili ek pyaari si muskaan.
Khusbuon se saji rahe teri har ek shaam,
Hawa yeh lekar aayi hain paigaam chamke asmaan me tu banke Suraj toh kabhi chand..."

Dear Vivaan,

Firstly, wishing you a very Happy Birthday! The first time we saw you onscreen was in the character of Arjun Aggarwal, in a show that changed our lives in many ways - YUDKBH and you sure made a place for yourself in our hearts. You picked up the potrayal of a character already accomplished by the previous actor enacting it and yet managed to leave your own imprint on it! You made the change easier on us!

With dreams of making it to Bollywood someday, you started out on this path and as we see those dreams and aspirations reflected in your twinkling eyes, all we wish is that you succeed in fulfilling them. With your own birthplace being Mayanagri aka Mumbai -city which breathes with aspirations and dreams of countless people, a place where your own dreams rose and thrived, we wish for your efforts to gain recognition and for you to someday become a prime time actor like you dream to be.

Your brief roles in both YUDKBH and Anupama have given us a glimpse of your talents and for your fans, a reason to admire you all the more!

Vivaan- a name that itself means full of life! A name that also means rays of dawn. May it cultivate in your life and motivate you to keep going till you reach your dream and maybe beyond. Looking forward to see you in many different roles which would bring out all of you in it.

Once again, a very Happy Birthday!

Love,
FamiliaDeYUDKBH

"Mumbai ka hain woh Vivaan,
Yeh un dino me bana tha woh Arjun Agarwal.
Logo ki nazron me pehle tha woh cricket Kumar,
Par le aayegi kismat use sarkaari duniya me iska na tha use gumaan.
Pyaar ko samjh na paya tha woh nadaan,
Kho ke Shefali aur khud ka samaan usne phir paaya juhi me apna jahaan.
Juhi ka ban baitha tha woh saathi,
Shayad karta tha use kuch jyada hi pyaar isliye toh ban gaya tha woh jamai ghar ka mere yaar."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: Psr1403
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚢: its_rithya
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13