🎂 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑹𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒏 🎂

~ 🅂🄴🄿🅃🄴🄼🄱🄴🅁 26, 2021 ~

"Once a brother always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issues."  
- Byron pulsifer.

A brotherhood blooming at your difficult times is no lesser than the first rain which is a solace to the parched lands. Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai jab uss anjaan sheher mein dagmagate kadmon ko sahara dene ek bhai mil gaya tha, ek aisa bhai jise humesha Sameer ne apna competitor maana, lekin usne Sameer ko pure dil se apna saathi maana.

Rohan Somani, the dearest step brother of Sameer or as Sameer said, Mr. Timetable, who follows his routine even for trivial things like using washroom. A boy whom we claimed to be cribby at the first look was actual a soft hearted yang, who wholeheartedly did his part to make Sameer feel comfortable at his new home. Right from sharing his room to helping Sameer in getting his love letter, Rohan had been leniently successful in breaking the ice between him and Sameer. Be it sharing his bike with Sameer, to trying to involve him in some talks, to having dinner together with him, Rohan's small steps towards Sameer had always proved his genuine feeling for his brother.

A bond which had been a mixture of sweet and sour moments, be it Sameer trying to dislodge his strictly followed timetable or Rohan unknowingly annoying him with his busy schedule. How can we forget the day, when without being told, Rohan had understood Sameer's trauma and had quietly sneaked Naina's letter giving it to Sameer, making his gloomy face lit up on an instant. And that was the day when along with Sameer, Rohan had marked his place in everyone's hearts.

A boy who obeyed his Dadi's words without questions had willingly gone against her wish opting to drop Sameer at the airport. A phase which had brought Sameer away from his loved ones had gifted him with new relationships who had made him feel loved. Wishing his well-being always, Rohan was one among those special people who genuinely cared for his brother.

Today, being the birthday of Rohit Chandel, a rising actor who had effortlessly portrayed the role of Rohan Somani, we feel highly honoured to give you a glimpse of his acting journey. After completing his graduation, he had started his career in modelling and acting. He made his acting debut with Tamanna (2016) which was aired on Star Plus, where he played the role of Imran. Apart from that, among many, he has also acted in other daily soaps such as The American Gandhi and in Chandragupta Maurya as Ambhi Kumar.

 Apart from that, among many, he has also acted in other daily soaps such as The American Gandhi and in Chandragupta Maurya as Ambhi Kumar

FamiliaDeYUDKBH  feels extremely blessed to have witnessed Rohit Chandel as Rohan Somani in our dear show Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. And today, on his birthday, we gladly promise him a loyal fanbase of eternity.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: BooktrovertMe & Prac_02