🎂 𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 🎂

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 04, 2021 ~

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 04, 2021 ~

“Tum aaye to aaya mujhe yaad,
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla!”

Chaand?
Wondering why we are suddenly interested in the moon today? So let us tell you all, that the path of our interest does not lead to the moon, instead it leads to that one woman who's existence is the reason that we got Naina into our lives.

SHASHI..
Shashi literally means Moon. The moon, that shines bright despite all the darkness around. It has a different radiance which is capable of casting a magical spell over us; when it disappears, it creates a longing within our heart for its appearance.   

That's what the disappearance of Naina's from television gave us, right? The longing to see her back on screen in those very pigtails and school tunic, in Nani's saree and pink satin ki lace wali nighty, in those baggy dresses and the nightsuits as well.

But, there's is someone who was worn all these in her real life. There's someone who might be missing Naina on screen, but would never miss her in reality because Naina exists within her. She is the real soul who gave birth to the physical body of Naina. She is Naina, Naina is she. And here we introduce our birthday girl, the real life Naina, Shashi Sumeet Mittal.

The real Naina, who actually received her Chachaji’s blessings and support constantly, who was actually teased as Maniben or Behenji in school, who was in reality the sufferer of her Taiji’s taunts and slaps. The real Naina, who was actually gifted with a sister like Preeti, who actually witnessed love at first sight when she encountered with a gem-like life partner and fell head over heels with Sameer Maheshwari. Oops! Sameer Maheshwari nahi, Sumeet Mittal.

Shashi ma'am not just lived her character on screen, but even relived her whole love story on screen when she decided to write her real self on paper and give life to an ever so mesmerizing show, Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai.

Mumbai 1998.
Kuch yaad aaya? Didn't you see an excited Naina sitting on a plastic chair infront of the television with her husband, her father and all the people of Sea Queen Society, all set to watch her efforts finally giving fruits? Yaad hai na? Yaad kyu nahi hoga? Because that's how our Naina, our Shashi ma'am actually began her career.

Stepping into film world as a writer, her first work was for Rajshri Productions. She set up her base there with her valiant personality, getting an opportunity to write for Aruna Irani’s “Zameen Se Aasman Tak". Following this, in 2005 she became the co-writer for “Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki”. At the thought of being something different from other TV shows, Shashi Mittal with her husband Sumeet Hukumchand Mittal founded their own Production House named Shashi Sumeet Productions in 2009.

With the aim of giving the entertainment world, something different from all others, Shashi ma'am along with her husband Sumeet sir, together produced a variety of daily soaps, including “Saajan Ghar Jaana hai”, “Diya aur Baati Hum”, “ Dil se Dil Tak”, “Shubharambh” and “Dream Girl” till the currently ongoing ones named as “Barrister Babu”, “Tera Yaar Hoon Main” and “Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye”. The hardwork and fluidity in her work has its own glow which is well represented through these shows.

In the wake of enlightening the world with some out of the box ideas, she also had to face several controversies for some of the shows where she tried to show the world a different side of her thoughts. Yet, she fought it all confidently and came back even stronger.

But, above all these shows, that one show which directly hit the hearts of millions, was something which was the most special for her. It was her confidence in herself and a constant support from her real life Sameer, that she decided to bring her very own lovestory infront of the world in the form of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. This was that one show which gave her a new identity, the identity of 'real life Naina'. This character of Naina, played by our now favourite Ashi Singh, not just did justice to the show, but even did complete justice to the era of 90s. And it was then that we enjoyed not just one, but two Nainas in our lives.

FamiliaDeYUDKBH  proudly celebrates the D-Day of our very own Shashi Ma'am and wishes her all the luck and love for future

FamiliaDeYUDKBH  proudly celebrates the D-Day of our very own Shashi Ma'am and wishes her all the luck and love for future. As we conclude, we would like to present a small poetic piece by pahul_gpk.

Ki tumhari wajah se humne 90s ka daur jeeya,
Ki tum hi kaaran ho jo humne Mountain Dew ke daur mein bhi, Frootli aur Gold Spot ka swaad liya..

Ki tumhari wajah se humne ek sachi prem kahaani paayi,
Ki tum hi kaaran ho jo inn jhuthe rishton ke bich, sachi dosti ki ek sachi misaal aayi..

Ki tumhari wajah se seekha humne, hai kaise haar ka samna karna,
Ki tum hi ban jao kaaran YUDKBH ke agle season ki, kyunki tumhari kahaani ka naya pehlu hai hume padhna..”

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢:
AngelineDsouza_7 pahul_gpk
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝙱𝚢:
RRao_13