🎂 𝑲𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒚𝒂 🎂

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 4, 2021 ~

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 4, 2021 ~

The sun rose high, spreading its morning freshness all around. Ahmedabad city was buzzing with its usual morning routine. The shopkeepers rushed to their stores to open them, the vegetable seller was sprinkling water to keep them fresh, the milkman and newspaper boy were moving around distributing their goods, the postman reached the post office to collect the letters to be delivered, people were heading to their respective works. Admist all this the adrent teenage students of Pragati Vidya Ka Mandir were the most happiest today. The school had planned an excursion trip for the 11th and 12th students and as always, trips never failed to excite people.

They were up much before time, got ready in their casual wears and headed to their school. The school ground was filled with radiant faces as all were geared up for the picnic. Students were animately chatting with their group awaiting for everyone to reach, girls were discussing what all they have carried for the trip while boys along with chatting were waiting for someone special, who never failed to impress them whenever she dressed up in causal wear. Suddenly, the chattering sound ceased.... all boys stood rooted on their spot with an awestruck expression, as a stylish, pretty, young girl entered, flaunting in her modern short dress. She strode in, rolling her curly hair strand around her finger flashing a proud smirk, enjoying all the attention she was getting.

"Bhai! Kitni kamaal lag rahi hai chhoti skirt mein." Pandit praised, leaning on Munna who was thumping his heart with a fist. While all other boys agreed to him with a sheepish grin still ogling over her, the girl joined her group and nudged our heroine who was busy glaring at her hero. The said person suddenly straightened realising someone was shooting daggers through her eyes. Sameer gulped when he saw her gritting her teeth. Naina turned and stormed away from the crowd with Sameer running behind her, while the trouble maker was giggling carelessly who is none other than our dear Kamya.

Jee haan, DEAR Kamya, because that's what she became for not just Samaina, but us as well. Kisne socha tha, school ke time Sameer ko propose karne wali ladki aage jakar Samaina ki pyaar ki jung mein unke saath khadi rahegi. Kamya had been a living example of the proverb, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed.' School mein Naina ko chidhane se lekar Samaina ke struggling boutique mein unki madad karne tak, Kamya ne pure dil se dosti ka har usool nibhaya hai.

A bond which initially faced few ups and downs had blossomed to become one of the strongest friendships. A girl who had once crushed over Sameer had readily accepted the fact that he loved someone else, and whole heartedly wished for their well being. Kamya had generously helped her friends when the need arose. Be it knowingly backing off from the dance competition, to helping the boys in making posters to surprise Naina, to offering costumes for the Navratri celebration, to helping Naina run away from the forced marriage.

Kamya had been a girl full of energy always ready to help. Someone who never failed to bring a smile with her presence. Once a carefree young girl turned to become a responsible women running a successful NGO.

Today on the occasion of the birthday of our dear Malina Kumra, the person who had given life to the character of Kamya in such a mesmerising manner, we feel extremely blessed to discuss about her as a person. Malina is a raising actress in the television industry. As mentioned in an interview, in the third year of her graduation, she thought to give wings to her acting dream. Malina Kumra didn't study acting before she landed a gig in a daily soap, "I have always wanted to be an actor. Two months after coming to Mumbai, I gave my first audition and immediately got a gig. I was offered a role in Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai. I worked in the same role for two years."

Those blessed beings, who get such a big and successful start to their career are bound to become triumphant. Playing such an extraordinary role in her debut show certainly gave Malina, a start which thousands dream of. But ofcourse, it's always better to keep yourself fine enough to be chosen without even any auditions and that's what came in as Malina's purpose of taking a break and polishing her acting skills, thus returning for a five-month course at Kreating Charakters Acting Institute.

 But ofcourse, it's always better to keep yourself fine enough to be chosen without even any auditions and that's what came in as Malina's purpose of taking a break and polishing her acting skills, thus returning for a five-month course at Kreatin...

FamiliaDeYUDKBH feels very proud to have Malina as one of the most cherished people from the show, not just for her character Kamya, but for what she is in her real life. As we celebrate her birthday with full zeal and zest, we happily come forward to extend our heartfelt wishes and tons of blessings to such a beautiful soul.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: BooktrovertMe & Prac_02