🎂 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒂 🎂

~ 🄽🄾🅅🄴🄼🄱🄴🅁 22, 2021 ~

"Cutt!"
A loud voice echoed in the surroundings of the sets of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. Giving his last shot, Sanjay moved towards his vanity van to change his outfit. It was 7 in the evening. While changing, he was lost in some wavered thoughts. Today was his birthday, everyone wished him but what he had not expected was no call or message from the other five of the super six. Indeed, they had become the super six in real life too, while being the super six in the show.

While he was all lost in his own musings, he got a call from his wife, asking about his whereabouts. He simply replied that he would be home within an hour and started winding up everything in his green room. As he sat back in the car and started moving on his way back home, he went back to the thoughts which had invaded his mind earlier. He would have believed that they would be giving him a surprise if they would have been here. But, since all the five were out of Mumbai because of some or the other work, it was impossible. So, he could simply make out that they all forgot his birthday.

Though all his fans had made his day worth being ecstatic, but those who could bring a real smile on his face were missing. Still occupied with the thoughts of his closest friends, he reached his home. After a small celebration with the family, they had a special dinner made by his wife and by the time everyone was asleep, it was already 11.

Everyone was asleep, but he could not. Still expecting a call or a mere message from them, the very people who had taught him the real meaning of friendship, but do true friends forget each other's birthdays? He was dejected as his birthday would be ending in less than an hour and there was still no sign of his friends. He didn't realise when tiredness took over him and he slept on the couch itself while watching the vms and edits made by his fans.

"Happy Birthdayyyy!!"
Sanjay jerked his eyes open and sat suddenly due to extreme loud voices around him. He blinked his eyes to get back in his zone and looked at his surroundings. His eyes widened as he saw some people around him, wearing black masks. He was about to shout aloud, thinking that some thieves had invaded his house, but before he could, the faces behind the masks were revealed to be Randeep, Ashi, Raghav, Ayesha and Kristina.

He stood up from the couch, still in a daze, and before he could think of anything, engulfed in a group hug by his five friends. It was only after a few minutes that they left him, only to find Sanjay all speechless, still in shock.

Randeep patted his back teasingly, "Abey yaar chal.. aise bhoot wali shakal baad mein banana, pee cake kaat'te hain, sirf paanch minute bache hain."

His words made Sanjay shake his head and come out of his shock and he asked, "Tum log yaha kaise? Matlab.. tum sab.. tum sab to Mumbai mein nahi the naa."

Ashi facepalmed herself and pulled her towards the table, "Arey, ye sab batate hain par pehle cake cut kar na."

"Haan yaar chenu, pehle pet pooja phir kaam duja." Raghav's response made everyone chuckle, while rolling her eyes, Ayesha opened the box of the cake infront of him, while his wife too came out of the room with a smile, holding their daughter in her arms.