Chapter Forty

Park

"So Park," he sat on his desk, smiling at me, "How'd you sleep?"

"Okay."

"That's good... So how are you?"

"How am I? Oh I don't know, wonderful. Just peachy." I snapped.

Rob raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "Feisty are we Park? I like feisty."

I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes. He looked at me like I was a pile of solid gold.

"So Park, what would you like to do today?"

I was taken back. Extremely taken back.

"What?" I asked, adjusting the cardigan and scarf to hide my stomach.

"What do you want to do today? Anything you want." He said crossing his arms and smiling warmly at me.

"To go home."

"Oh," Rob said frowning and shaking his head, "Sorry baby, one of the only things you can't do."

"You said anything I want."

"Besides that."

"Fine. I would like to spend time in my room, with Nate. He is my brother and I miss him. I would like to spend quality time with him." I said setting my hands in my lap, praying he didn't suspect me being pregnant.

Rob looked at me and sighed. He stood up and nodded, "Alright. Spend the day with your brother."

I smiled wide and stood up, taking a step forward, placing my lips on his cheek. I lightly kissed him and pulled away.

"Thank you Rob."

I swear I saw his face turn even more red than it already was. He nodded and turned to sit at his desk.

I turned too, and opened the doors.

"Hey Mike, Ricky." I said closing the doors softly.

They walked on either side of me, not holding my arms because Rob told them not to.

"Hey Park," Mike said smiling.

"What exactly did you do to get Rob to turn that red?" Ricky asked as we approached the door.

"Tisk tisk Ricky, one does not reveal their secrets." I said entering my room.

They both laughed and Mike looked at me.

"I hope you know Park," he leaned in close, Ricky did too, "we know you're pregnant, and that Nate and One Direction are coming to get you tonight. Don't worry, we're on your side. We're helping Nate."

Ricky nodded and I smiled at them. I grabbed Mike's hand and squeezed. "Thank you."

They both nodded and the door closed.

~~~
Author's Note

So the picture, either on top or on the side, is a small family tree. It's a little confusing, so please don't hesitate to ask me questions in the comments, or private message me. I prefer messages because Wattpad notifies me better with them.

Stay beautiful,

xA