Chapter Twenty

Park

"Park honey, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light. Harry was over me, one hand on my shoulder, and the other holding him up.

I felt like shit.

Absolute shit. My stomach was killing me, I have a headache, my throat hurts, and everything is sore.

"Sweetheart, you have to wake up." He said rubbing his thumb over my cheek. "Whoa, your burning up."

He brought his palm up to my forehead and brought it back right away. He gave me a sad look and sighed.

"Change of plans. You're staying in bed, all day, until you get better." He leaned in a kissed my cheek.

I closed my eyes and curled up with the blanket.

~~~

"And they said I was a Werewolf, Angel, Faerie, Demon hybrid. The only one ever."

Ava tightened her hold on my hand and thought for a moment.

"Do you think they're right?" She questioned, "They could be lying."

"Why in the wold would we lie Avalon?"

Ava jumled and turned around, seeing the four girls. Emilie gave her a smug look and then fixed her gaze on me.

"I can prove it that we are almost always right. Park, is it true that you are pregnant?"

I gasped and covered my mouth. Ava looked murderous, and she started growling.

"Say another word about it and you'll never see it be born."

"Is that a threat?" Shannon asked, picking at her black nails.

"No. It's a promise. Now get the fuck out." Ava growled, standing up.

They left, and Ava closed the door. She looked at me and frowned.

"When are you gunna tell Harry?" She asked sitting back down.

I felt tears in my eyes and my mouth became dry. "I don't know."

She pulled me into a hug and I started crying on her shoulder.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. You're okay. Everyone's okay." She said smoothing my hair back.

~~~

Harry

"I still have absolutely no idea who it is. They all looked the same. Nothing's changed."

"Are you sure you checked good enough? Niall we need to know." Liam asked.

"I don't know, we could ask one of them." Niall said leaning his head on his hand.

"Who would we ask?"

"One of the girls we ruled out." Zayn said sitting on the couch.

"Like who? They could lie." I said.

"What about Alisa? Isn't it in her vows that she can't lie, unless completly nessasary?" Lou said cracking a smile.

"Nice thinking Lou, nice thinking." Liam said standing and walking out the door into the backyard.

~~~

"We just want to know, to protect her to the best of our abilities."

"How do you know?" She asked giving us all looks.

"Niall saw the test in the trash."

She looked at the floor and muttered under her breath. Liam gave Zayn and Lou a look and nodded.

They both bolted to the two doors, and Niall stood in front of the window.

She glared at Liam and crossed her arms.

"Please tell us who's pregnant. Please."

She took a deep breath and her face fell. She sighed and uncrossed her arms.

"Please don't tell I told you."

"Never. We just want to know." I said taking a step forward.

"Alright," she sighed again. She looked at the floor, "only one of us is pregnant. It's... Park."