Chapter Fifty Six

Harry

Everyone was in a panic.

Even though I just got shot, I didn't feel anything. There wasn't a bullet in my chest, there was only a small hole in my shirt, and a blood stain.

But right now, not even seconds after the fight, I was running with Ava, Cam, Liam, Niall, Lou, Sapphire, and Ed to the hospital. Park was in my arms, barely keeping her eyes open. Alisa stayed behind, and is encasing everyone we lost in a protective bubble, then she is going to arrange a funeral for them.

The second we lost El, I knew everything was going to end up horribly. We lost almost half of our pack, in less than twenty minutes. That takes a huge toll on all of us.

We got to the hospital in no time, and Liam told the man at the front desk the code for supernatural beings.

"There's a full moon once a month."

The man nodded his head once, and clicked a button on the phone next to him. "Once you go in the elevator, open the panel and press the appropriate button. When the doors open again, tell the person at the desk what's happening."

"Thank you."

We all practically ran to the elevator and squeezed in. Ed did what the man told us to do and opened the panel. There was a colored button for everything. black for demon, pink for faerie, white for angels, well, you get it. We found the werewolf button, it was brown. Ed pressed it, and the elevator shot upwards.

Park moaned in my arms, and Sapphire squeezed through everyone to stand next to me. "She is dehydrated, she needs water."

She moved her hands in a circular motion and a small orb of water appeared. She carefully let it fall into Park's mouth, and kept doing it until the doors opened.

We walked in and were greeted by a young girl, no older than eighteen. "Hello, my name is Stephanie. What seems to be the issue? Oh. Oh. One moment." She pressed the button on her phone and picked it up, "Any available doctor, we have a birth about to happen, please come to the main desk."

An older man came into view, and looked at me holding Park. He motioned for something behind a wall, and two nurses came out with a bed. I gently set her down. They started to walk away, but her hand grabbed mine.

"Harry..." she mumbled, gripping my hand tighter.

"You're the father, I'm going to assume." The doctor asked me.

"Yes, I'm the father." I said, strangely standing taller as I did.

"Lets go then, that baby is coming sooner than later."

****

I walked out of Park's hospital room, and was met by everyone. Ava and Cam were the first to ask the question.

"Is it a boy or girl?" They said simultaneously.

"I don't know."

"What?"

"Harry..."

"How do you not know?"

"Is Park okay"

"Park is fine, but I don't know if the baby is. The doctor said that shifting this close to birth is dangerous, and that it can hurt the baby. Park is literally in labor right now, and the doctor said that something was wrong. Then he told me I should leave."

"She's probably fine, and the baby is too. Maybe there's something else wrong." Cam said looking at Ava for help.

"Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it Harry, Park's a strong girl. She can handle anything that comes her way."

By the end of Ava's sentence, it sounded like she was reassuring herself more than me.

The door behind me opened, and the nurse whose name I learned was Dakota, stuck her head out.

"Mr. Styles, the doctor wanted me to get you, we have some news."

I turned on my heel and followed her back into the room. Park was crying but she was smiling. I was a little confused, but the look on her face told me it was good news.

"Parker, would you like to tell him, or should I?" The doctor asked smiling.

"Can I?"

"Of course dear."

Park looked at me with the biggest smile, and she grabbed my hand tightly, squeezing lightly. She touched her stomach with her free hand.

"Harry, I know the sex."

"Really? Oh my god, Park are we going to have a little knight running around? Or a little princess?" I smiled, and grabbed her hand with both of mine.

Park smiled widely and looked down at her stomach with a twinkle in her eyes.

"We're going to have a little knight running around," she said as a tear fell from her eye, "and he's going to be able to save the little princess from dragons."

My mouth fell open.

"We're having..."

Park nodded and smiled again, "Twins."