Chapter Fifty

Harry

"Mine and Parker's dreams... They were real. You actually exist!" Ed said putting his hand over his mouth.

"What dream?" I asked.

"You and Parker had a dream of me? What was it about?" Ariel asked.

"Well, it wasn't much of a dream, probably more of what actually happened. You and my dad were in a underground room, and you escaped because of him. Then you went to the forest edge and jumped from a cliff." Ed said taking the wolf pendant into his fingers.

"Where did you get that!?" Ariel said franticly messing with the chains on her neck. She pulled one out, and sure shit, the wolf pendant.

"There's another one?" Nolan asked throwing his arms in the air.

"My father gave this to me, leach. Why is there a vampire here." She didn't even ask it as a question.

"Wait, hold on, someone tell me-" I was cut off my Nolan.

"I'm sorry that you're a little hurt and all from whatever you've been through, but don't act like that to me, because I've been helping longer than you."

"Talk to me like that again and I will end you!" Ariel growled, her eyes turning yellow.

"Try me bitch."

Ariel growled loudly and launched herself at Nolan. He dodged her, obviously, and pinned her to the ground. She struggled and her eyes became neon yellow.

"Nolan!" Liam said handing Ava to me. I gave him a look as him and Ed got Nolan off of her.

She coughed and sat up, holding her chest. "I should kill you!" She chocked out.

"No. You will not, because you are related to two of my pack members, and if you hurt any of us, it's treason." Liam glared at the girl on the floor, standing taller.

"What's... Liam?" Ava woke up and tried to get out of my grasp.

"Avalon, thank god, are you okay?" Liam said taking her in his arms.

Ed gave Ariel and warning look as he stood between her and Nolan. She hasn't taken her eyes off of him since she said she would kill him. And if she's a werewolf, like she most likely is, she deffinetly can.

"No, no, I had a dream. You died, and Ed, Niall, El, Shannon, Aria, Azaila and Park. You all died during the fight. I was alone, I didn't know what to do. I was so scared, Liam." She said crying.

Liam hugged her again, and kissed her head, "Nothing will happen to you, I promise. I love you."

"I love you too Liam," she said going up to kiss him.

"Okay, please stop with all this I love you bullship. Love doesn't actually exist. The moon goddess just pairs us with someone she thinks is similar to us." Ariel crossed her arms and looked back at Nolan.

"My mate is the compleate opposite of me, and we really do love each other." I said smiling to myself. I really do love Park with all my heart.

"Really? Then were is the lucky lady?" She asked rolling her eyes.

I kept my cool as I tried to give her my best smile. "She was kidnapped, and that's why we're here. To get her back. And by the way, she is your sister, Parker. And if you haven't guessed, that's Ed."

Ariel opened her mouth, but she stopped and looked at the floor. "I'm sorry. I'll help you guys, whatever you need."

"Hey guys! Your alright!" Mike and Ricky came running in the hall, stepping over bodies.

"Yeah, we're fine Mike." Liam said looking at Ava, who was next to him. Ricky eyes her, and looked worried, but as soon as Liam caught him, he looked away.

"Wait, whose this?" Mike asked staring at Ariel.

"Who are you is a better que-" she turned her head and stopped talking.

Ariel and Mike looked at each other expressionless, then smiled suddenly. Ariel started to blush, and put a lose piece of hair behind her ear.

I looked at Liam, and he shrugged.

"I'm Ariel," she stuck out her hand, but Mike took it to his lips and kissed it.

"I'm Mike, and if I'm not mistaken, you're my mate." He said smiling widly.

"I guess I am."

"Okay, so can we like, move on?" I said growing impatient. They could do this later.

"I agree with Harry, let's go." Ricky said gagging at his friend.

We started to walk down the hall, away from the... bodies on the floor. Ricky looked a little pained to be seeing his pack unconscious, and Lou was trying to reassure him. Mike was talking to Ariel, and Liam was talking to Ava. Ed and Nolan were at my sides, and I could tell that they were both done messing around.

As we reached the end of the hall, I looked back at Mike, and thought that maybe he could show us were Rob's office is, or his room. But before we reached the doors, a piercing scream came from outside.

"El!!" Lou screamed making a straight beeline for the doors a couple feet away from us.

*Ariel on side, or above*

***

Author's Note

OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!

Found, the fist book, is almost at 200k!!, and Hunted is just above 50k!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you all so much. I can't even express how happy I am into words. Thank you.

There will definetly be more of this series.

But you didn't hear that from me.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!

xA

P.s. I will be following everyone who follows me! Just a little extra.