Chapter Forty Eight

Harry

"Ava!" Liam went to her as Nate woke up.

"What...? What's going on? Where's Parker?" Nate said looking at a sleeping Ava on his lap.

"You were thrown out of a window, Nate. And Park is... Safe." Mike said glancing at me.

"Nate, Ava woke you up, and that's why she's unconscious." Nate tried to sit up, but Mike put his hand on his shoulder, "you need to take it easy."

"What are we going to do?" Nate asked.

Liam got Ava off of Nate and into his arms. He smoothed her hair back and looked longingly at her face.

I miss that. Being able to hold my mate in my arms. Being able to see her. Being able to kiss her, to show her how much she means to me, and how much I would do for her.

I would die for her.

I mean, hopefully I won't, you know, die. But I think she knows what I mean.

"Harry."

Someone snapped in my face and I wondered away from my mind.

"What?" I said looking at Mike.

"We have to wait a little bit. We can't do this now." He said glancing at Nate.

He was healing quickly, but it wasn't fast enough. No one knows what could happen before we go for Park. Which is what I'm worried about. I don't know what is happeneing to her right now. She could be giving birth, and I wouldn't know.

"Okay, but Nate, the second you feel better we have to-"

"INTRUDER! CODE RED! CODE RED! INTRUDER IN MAIN HALL! CODE RED!"

Everyone began to panic, Mike and Ricky ran to the door and looked out. I saw masses of people rush for the stairs.

"Okay, you know what," Nate said standing up, "I think I'm better now. How about we go, you know, just a suggestion."

*Nate on side, or above*