Chapter Thirty Four

Park

Harry,

I love you. So much.

I'm a little upset that you know about the baby, because I wanted to tell you. But, I guess in all the current events, you had to know.

So I tried to escape on my birthday, but I didn't get far. They shifted and were their wolves. When they were close, about to catch me, I fell and when I landed I broke my wrist. I also have some pretty bad cuts and bruises.

But I'm fine.

Other then that, nothing has happened. I read a lot to pass time. I wish I could be in your arms, warm and loved...

But having these notes is better then nothing, right?

Anyway, I don't know what's going to happen next time they take me out of this room. Last time it was okay. But I don't know what the future holds.

I hope you are safe, and tell Ava I said that people know about the secret in her closet now. And that I'll be giving her a gigantic hug when I see her.

With all my love,

Park

Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes as I folded the note up.

I left it on the desk, and went back into the bed. I curled up into a ball and forced myself to sleep.

~~~

"Park? Park, wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Nate standing over me. I groaned and rolled over on my other side.

"Park, I gave Harry your note, I'll hopefully get one back soon. But um, Rob wants to see you..."

I opened my eyes and my stomach dropped. I rolled back over and looked at Nate.

"Why does he want to see me?" I asked sitting up.

I looked down at my stomach and saw a decent sized bump, it looked a little big for almost two months, it looked about four, but it's probably my shirt.

"He wants to ask you questions about how you figured out how to escape. He just wants to talk."

I got up and let him grab my arm, so the people in the hallway don't think he's helping me.

He takes me back to the doors and Mike and Ricky opened them.

I slowly entered and say Rob sitting cassualy in his chair, his feet up on his desk, and his hands behind his head.

"Hey Park, how's it going?"

I sat on the chair across from him and crossed my legs. He sat up and leaned forward on the table.

"How's your wrist?"

"It's fine."

He gave me a slight smile and stood up. He walked around the desk and stood in front of me, and sat on the desk.

"I'm gunna ask you a couple of questions, if you don't mind."

I nodded my head and looked to the side, away from him. He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"How did you know about the hole?"

"Ava told me."

"When?"

"A couple weeks ago."

"Why?"

"I don't know, it was just in passing." I lied.

"What else do you know?"

Everything. "Nothing."

He looked at me closely and nodded. "Alright. We'll keep in touch..."

The doors opened again, and right as Ricky and Mike came in to escorted me out, Rob stoped them.

"Oh, and Park," he said pushing himself off the desk, he took a couple steps closer to me and smiled, "soon."

Ricky and Mike grabbed arms and pulled me out.

When I was safe in the room, I let out a sigh and fell into the bed.

But... What does "soon" mean?