Chapter Forty Seven

Ava

I held onto Nate's hand tightly as Harry held Mike's throat.

Harry's eyes were burning yellow, but his face was sad. He was hurting, and there was nothing any of us could do but wait. We needed Nate for the plan. He's the last piece.

"Please wake up Nate." I whispered, than glanced at Liam.

He gave me a worried look and went back to Harry.

"This won't solve anything Harry," he said putting his hand on his shoulder, "we just have to wait for Nate to wake up."

Harry's grip on Mike's throat didn't falter. I started to grow extremely concerned for Mike when he started to fight back less.

I got up and sped next to Harry and put my hand over the one that had his neck.

Harry stared at me, and I looked back.

Harry, let him go.

Harry's eyes slowly went back to normal, and he dropped Mike.

I fell next to him and put my hand on his back, closing my eyes and and concentrating.

"It's okay Mike, you're just going to go to sleep, you'll be okay in a little bit." I whispered, making him sleep.

Liam looked at me with wide eyes. "How did you..."

"Some werewolves have powers Liam. Mine is that I can make others fall into a deep sleep, and I can wake them on command. But it takes a lot out of me. And I have to make contact to be able to do it successfuly. To be able to keep them asleep I have to continue to think about it." I said gently placing Mike on the floor and standing up.

Perks of being me, I thought sarcastically.

"That's amazing Ava, how come you've never told me?" Liam asked putting his hands on my arms.

"I didn't think it was important. I was going to do it, if this ended in a fight." I said glancing at Mike.

"Ava that's amazing, how did you know you had the powers?" Ed asked.

"Well I found it out... Um, when I was here not too long ago. I was with Ricky, and I was having a bad day, and he was being a little annoying, and I remember thinking how I wished he would just go to sleep so I could be alone. And he fell asleep."

Liam looked mad that I talked about Ricky, but Ed asked. I was just explaining.

"That's incredible." Nolan said leaning against the wall. He gave a slight smile and nodded at me.

"Most werewolves have powers, even if it's small, it's still something." I said holding Liam's hand.

"So I could have a power?" Harry asked from next to Nolan.

"Yes, you just don't know about it, or you haven't discovered it." I said.

Liam gave me another look. I knew what he was thinking without looking into his mind.

Harry's desperate, and he'll do anything to get Park back. And I mean anything.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I woke up Mike, and had an idea.

"I can wake up Nate." I said out loud.

I let go of Liam's hand and went to Nate's side. I placed my hand on his and focused hard on waking up.

I grew tired as I heard Nate move. I felt weak, and exhausted as he asked what was happening.

"Ava?" I heard Liam say, but I couldn't respond. I leaned forward and fell asleep on Nate.

*Nolan on side, or above*

Author's Note

I only updated because I love you guys! And I'm in a really, really good mood.

Again, I love you all with my entire heart!

Stay beautiful,

xA