Chapter Eighteen

Park

Tearing.

Yelling.

Screaming.

Barks.

I got pushed back the second the first person shifted. I still don't know how to shift, and right now it might cost my family their lives.

I knelt next to Alisa and shook her shoulders. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She looked confused, but when she heard a scream, she shot up and swished her hand up and to the side, a huge ball of white floated above her hand.

She glowed as she pushed the orb forward, towards the fighting. It missed all our side but it hit all of the Northern Pack.

The second it touched them they would frezze and fall to the floor.

Rob was still in his human form, and he was walking through everything like it was just an obstacle course.

He had a glare set on his face, and he solely looked at me.

No one was by us, the Northern Pack was back fighting, everyone was busy.

Rob smirked as he was about twenty feet away.

"I'll finally get what I want." He said sighing, "Now come peacefully and I'll tell my friends to leave."

I looked around at everyone. Harry was fighting with another brown werewolf, everyone was fighting. I had no options.

I took a step forward and got ready to say goodbye to everyone I loved.

I saw a quick glimpse of Harry.

"NO!!!"

Rob was a millimeter from grabbing me, when something slammed into the earth right between us.

The force sent me and Rob flying backwards, and everyone else too.

I landed on Alisa, and we both rolled into the foundation of the house. I looked up and saw a small girl standing in the middle of everything.

She had fire red hair that was so straight, it had no imperfections. Her blue-green eyes were bright, and she scanned everyone. She was very small, and when the Northern Pack started to move in, I became scared for her.

She glared at them and stood taller, facing all of them. She opened her hands at her sides and fire exploded out, shooting at the Northern Pack.

Billy and Rob both screamed retreat and they all ran away.

Everyone switched back to their normal selves and Harry came running to me.

He wrapped his arms tight around my waist, picking me up and holding me as close as he possibly could.

"Park," he said, burying his face in my neck.

I cried as he spun me around, putting his hand at the back of my neck. Everyone was hugging and crying.

"I love you so much," I cried kissing Harry.