Chapter Sixteen

Park

I was crying like a baby.

Everyone was trying to calm me down, but nothing was working. I was still crying.

"Park, it'll be fine. Nothing will happen to you or the baby. I promise." Cam said grabbing my hand.

I loved how Cam was like my second mom. I know it sounds weird, but she treats me like I'm her little sister... even though I'm older then her.

I tried to smile, but failed. Ava sighed and got out of her crouching position. She took out her car keys and unlocked the car.

"Come on sweetie, it's okay." Perrie said helping me stand.

Ava opened the car door for me, and as I was about to climb in, she pushed me into Perrie.

Not even a second later, I saw a knife hooked on the spot where my head was.

"RUN!!" Alisa screamed, making a shield and pushing it into our attackers.

Perrie and Cam grabbed my arms and started to sprint. El was not far infront of us, and she was trying to send a message to Lou, but I guess it wasn't working because she looked mad.

Azalia was the cloud of black again and was flying into the Northern Pack. Everytime she would hit one, they would go flying back like what happened to me.

I was soon out of breath, and I think Alisa noticed because she lifted a huge shield around all of us. Azalia made it in before it closed.

I sat on the floor and was regaining my breath with Perrie, El, and Alisa blocking me from The Northern Pack. Ava was growling violently, her face showed no compassion.

"Rob," she sneered, "I know you're here. Come out! Now!"

After a couple seconds, a tall redhead emerged from the small crowd of people.

I now understood what Ava has told me before. He did look exactly like her. Same hair, same eyes, same face, I'm surprised they aren't twins.

"Hey Avalon. How's, oh what's his name... Liam?" Rob asked smiling, walking up to the force field and crossing his arms. "You know, it's a pitty mother never got to meet him..."

Confusion made it's way into Ava's face. "What do you mean 'never got to meet him'?"

"Oh," Rob said laughing, along with the rest of his 'friends', "No one told you."

Ava began to shake, and I heard her heartbeat speed up. "Never told me what?"

Rob shook his head, and I could've sworn I saw regret pass through his expression.

"She's dead."

Ava let out a shriek and fell to her knees. Her hands imetiently went to her face and she cried into them.

Cam was crying to, and she knelt by her side, trying to comfort her.

"It was a tragic death really... her own son kilked her."

Ava's head snapped up and a horrible sound came out of her mouth. In less then a second she was at the field wall and was screaming.

"HOW COULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN MOTHER, YOU MONSTER!!!!! SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU! YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR HER AND YOU KILLED HER!!"

Rob backed away from the field and looked utterly shocked. Ava has never screamed like that. Ever.

It didn't take long for Rob to compose himself again, and he said, terrifyingly calm, "You would think I would kill my own mother?"

He sounded slightly hurt, but also like he didn't care.

"WHO KIKLED HER!?" Ava screamed, hitting the force field hard.

"Well my dear sister, her own son. Her oldest."

Ava didn't say anything as she backed away from Rob. She brought her hand back up to her mouth and shook her head.

"No, no. You're lying! You have to be!" She cried.

"Hmm, I wish I was, but I'm not."

"Billy would never do that!" Ava said making a face at Rob.

"Then you don't know me sis."

Ava let out another cry and fell into Cam's arms, shaking furiously.

Another redhead showed up, but this one is a lot buffer then Rob. I'm going to guess Billy.

"Now," Rob said clasping his hands together, "lets get what we came here for, shall we?"