Chapter Eleven

Park

It was dead silent.

Its been a day since me and Ed have talked, and nothing has been going my way.

Liam and Ava are still looking for answers on how I can control plants. They have been looking in every single book we have. Ed has even contacted his old pack, they were very hesitant, and asked them.

Now here I sit, alone in the living room, no one home.

They all wanted to have a night out, so they went. Harry felt terrible, but I told him to have fun. I've been feeling like crap the since yesterday, so I guess I wouldn't have a lot of fun anyway.

I sighed crossing my legs and turning on the t.v. I was flipping through the channels, trying to find something that I liked.

I was still flipping channels when there was a quick knock on the door.

My heart stopped and I nearly dropped the remote.

I carefully placed it on the coffee table and my heart sped up as I slowly stood up. As I made my way to the door, I remembered what Harry said...

"If you're ever in danger, make a mind connection." He said placing a plate of pasta in front of me.

"Well how do I do that?" I asked twirling my fork.

"Think of it like this," he said taking a bite of garlic bread, "all you have to do is think only about the person you want to talk to. Only think of that person."

"So if I think of only you, a mind connection will start? Then we can talk even if we were nowhere near eachother?" I questioned.

"Exactly. So if you ever need me, just solely think of me."

I took a deep breath and thought of only Harry.

Harry I need you.

I looked through the window and tried to see who was at the door, but I didn't see who was there.

Baby? Good job, but what do you need?

I smiled and at the sound of Harry's voice.

There's someome at the door.

There was another knock and it was just as quick and soft.

"Hello? Is anyone home?"

I relaxed instantly just by hearing that voice. It was so soft and velvety.

I heard Harry's voice in my head again, but ignored it, walking to the door. I unlocked it and slowly opened it.

A small girl was standing there.

"Hurry, close the door!" She slipped past me and gracefully closed the door.

I stared at her and felt calm. Her presence just made the whole house feel peaceful.

"Are you Parker Sheeran?" She asked in a soothing voice. She swept past me and pulled the blinds together.

I nodded and stared as she went through the living room, closing the blinds. Her hand raised to the t.v. and with a flick of her wrist, it turned off.

I gaped at her and she turned to face me from the middle of the living room. Her hands were behind her back and her posture was perfect. I finally got a good look at her.

She was no taller then 5'2. Her heart shaped face complemented her well, and her sun-kissed skin made her glow. Her hair was pure white, and cascaded in small waves down to her mid-thigh. Her eyes shined an unnatural violet color. She was wearing a long white dress that flowed around her. It had a sweetheart neckline, and looked as if it was poofing all around her. She was gorgeous.