Chapter Forty One

Park

Nate handed me his phone and I forced back my tears of joy. I sat on my bed, well laying really, and Nate was sitting at my feet.

When he got back, Rob found him and told him to come up here untill I said he could leave. So we are really spending the whole day together.

I brought his phone to my ear and smiled.

"Hi Harry."

Harry

"Hi Harry."

Her voice sounded weak, and almost broken like. It made a fire burst to life inside me, but I forced my anger back and smiled.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?"

She took in a long breath and I could tell she wasn't telling me something. Something big.

"I'm doing fine. Everything is alright. I just miss you. A lot." She said quietly.

"Park, what's wrong?"

"Noth-"

"Park," I cut her off, "I will leave right now if you don't tell me."

It was silent, but I heard whispering on the other end. She was talking to Nate. What about, I have no idea.

"Okay. Put the phone on speaker. I know everyone is around you. They all need to hear this."

I took the phone away from my ear and pressed my finger on the speaker button. Everyone looked at me funnily, but didn't say anything.

"Hey Park." Ava broke the silence, smiling as she stared at the phone.

"Hey guys. So um... I want to tell you all something. I don't want any of your I freak out, or come rushing over," my heart stopped, "to save me or something. Please, all of you agree."

Everyone nodded. "We all agree Park."

"Okay. Boys, please keep Harry there." She sounded like she was crying.

"Park, baby, it's okay. What is it?" I grew scared as her breathing became uneven.

"I'm almost one hundred percent sure that I'm going to go into labor tonight."