Chapter Twenty Seven

Park

It's been a week since I had that lovely conversation with Ray. She hasn't come back since, and I'm not complaining.

Everything that she said... I can't help thinking that it's true. Or at least some of it. Or... Is all of it true?

Well today is my birthday. Yay. I really wish I was with Harry. Or Cam. Preferably all of my pack.

This past week has really given me time to think about things.

I think a lot about my mom. What did Ray mean when she said we were on opposite sides? And not knowing what she is? I know what she is. Human... Right?

And Nate? What don't I know about him? He's my brother. I know everything about him. I've spent my whole life with him.

I looked at the window. I tried getting out, but every time I almost make it some guy comes in and pulls me back in.

I haven't seen anyone but that guy and Ray. I can't make a connection with anyone. No matter how hard I concentrate, I just can't.

Are they even looking for me? It's been a week. And today is my birthday.

Where are they? Why aren't they here?

I'm scared.

I'm alone.

I need Harry.

I need to get out.

I need to tell him.

I have to get to him.

I have to save our baby.

I don't care about anything else.

Harry needs to hear it from me. He needs to hear, from me, that I'm carrying our baby.

I put my face in my hands and started to cry.

I'm alone and I need someone. I need him. I really need him.

The door suddenly opened and I quickly wiped my eyes with the back of my hands.

The person quickly closed the door, but stayed facing away from me. It was a guy.

He was tall, and he had brown curly hair. That's pretty much all I could see.

He slightly turned his head and said my name.

"Park."

My eyes widened and my hands flew to my mouth.

He turned all the way and gave me a weak smile.

"Nate," I whispered getting off the bed and clinging onto him.