Hunted Q & A

Welcome to the first Q & A for the Found Trilogy!!!!

We're going to her right into it... Staring now.

From DisneyLandLover12 :
Q(s): Why did you decide to write these books? Why did you chose Harry and not Liam or Louis (not that I'm complaining caauuuse Harry is bae)?

A: Well, these two questions actually go hand in hand. When I fist got a Wattpad account, I had just graduated middle school, and was looking for a way to help me be not so bored all the time. My two friends had brought up the idea of Wattpad to me many times, saying how awesome the One Direction fan fiction was. So I caved and downloaded it. I started reading Liam fanfictions, because honestly he is my favorite, and fell in love. Reading is one of my favorite things to do, but when I found the 'write' option, I practically died. I had the basic idea of the first book, Found, and was whole heartedly planing on using Liam, but then I had the idea to suprise my best friend by using Harry, and her being Park. She was basically obsessed with him. Now, going into the third book, I'm not friends with her anymore, and I seriously considered stopping the books because I was so hurt, but I saw something good come out of them. it gave me a lot of happiness to see so many people read what I wrote. I don't know if she still reads, but if you do, and you know who you are, thank you for opening a new door for me. It took some time for me to go through it, but you opened it nonetheless, and my life has gone into a lot of new directions. Thank you.

From _butterflytattoo_ :
Q: What was your favorite part to write in this book series?

A: That's a hard question, concidering I love both of the books so much. I'm really excited to start writing the third, I have a lot of ideas that I want to write. But if I had to narrow it down, my all time favorite part to write would honestly have to be when I write about the Council of Supernatural Creatures, and also the final chapter in this book. That was memorable.

From: I_love_direction
Q: Are you going to sell this book once you publish it?

A: I was thinking about it, but after talking to some people, I have decided not to, for particular reasons.

From: Shiloh811
Q: Why is Park the ultimate mixed person?

A: Honestly there is no good answer to this question. Park was born how she is, and she can't change that. Her family is very diverse in its supernatural-ness, and I think you'll see more of that in the third book.

From: Namelessmina
Q: Who is your favorite character?

A: Nolan. By far. Nolan all the way.

~~~