Chapter Twenty Eight

Park

"Oh my god how did you get in here!?" I said pulling away, some tears falling. "You could've gotten hurt!"

"Park,"

"Wait, you need to take me with you. Please. I need to leave. I have to get to Harry-"

"Park, please listen,"

"We'll have to be really quiet, but I think we can make it. We could even go out the window. Nate we can do this. I know we can. I tr-"

"I have to take you to Rob!"

"-ust you..."

I stared at him.

"What?"

My throat closed and my heart stoped.

He is one of them.

Ray was right. She wasn't lying.

I took a step back and stared at Nate in horror.

"How could you?" I said barely audible. "How could you!!" I said louder.

"Park, please," he begged in a weak tone, he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

I was too shocked and hurt to care anymore. I let him drag me to hell. I don't care anymore.

We approached double doors and I started to care a lot more.

There was two people standing as guards as either side of the doors.

"Nate," I said starting to panic, "please stop."

He didn't make a movement. He just kept walking towards the doors.

"Nate, please," I said starting to cry again, "Nate stop."

We were almost there. I'm terrified.

"Nate please stop. Please," I whispered, crying still, "Nate I'm pregnant."

He stoped walking and his eyes went wide.

The two guards at the door took a hold of me and pulled me toward the door. It opened, and I looked back before going in.

Nate was standing there, looking straight at me, how eyes wide, and his mouth hanging slightly open.

I swear I saw him take a step forward as the door closed.

I turned around and faced forward. The two guys holding my arms let me go and left the room.

I looked straight forward and saw none other then Rob.