Chapter Forty Six

Harry

Mike opened a door and pushed us in. He came after, quietly closed it, and locked it.

Ava gasped and went to Nate's bedside. She grabbed his hand, "He needs someone right now." she whispered.

He was badly bruised. He had cuts on his face, and a huge gash on his chest, he was shirtless. I'm so glad werewolves heal in a matter of hours.

"What happened?" Liam asked standing behind Ava.

"Well," Mike sighed, "Rob told Park that she could get anything she wanted for the day, and she asked to spend it with Nate, so they were in her room all day. At nighttime, Rob took us to get her, and when we went in, she was sleeping. But um, she wasn't covered. She's huge, she looks like she's nine months along. But so Nate turned around and he made us grab him. He didn't fight back. He woke Park up and she begged him not to hurt anyone, let her give birth then just keep her. But she called you, didn't she, and then this happened. Rob threw him out the window, and Park... Park is in labor right now."

I didn't know what to say.

I looked at Liam, and he stared right back. No one said anything.

"Where is she?" I asked in a quiet voice.

Mike looked like he was in pain. Ricky was sitting in the corner, the same expression on his face. Ed looked furious, and I can't blame him.

I was too.

"Don't make me ask again Mike." I said clenching my fists.

Ed took my side and crossed his arms. "Where is she?"

"I can't tell you." Mike said hanging his head.

My vision quickly turned yellow as I sped in front of Mike. I grabbed his throat with my hand and squeezed.

Ricky shot up and was at my side in less than a second. He put his knife up to my throat, and pressed it to my skin.

Liam and Ed started to growl. They both got into a fighting stance, and got ready to lung at Ricky. Nolan was next to Ricky in a millisecond, and he bared his fangs, getting ready to fight.

"I can't tell you," Mike struggled to get out of my hold, "because I have no clue."

*Ava on side, or above*

Author's Note

So I actually decided that I'm not going to stay to my posting schedule.

You're welcome.

And P.s., you guys are going to die when I publish the fifty second chapter. Can't wait.

Stay beautiful,

xA