Chapter Thirty Six

Park

I could feel tears falling from the corners of my eyes. I didn't try to stop them either.

I'm trapped. There is no way out. I'm like a bird in a cage. I want to fly free, but the only thing stopping me is the door.

I brought my knees to my chest and looked at the door.

Harry is going to get hurt. I know it. I can feel it. Something bad is going to happen.

I was startled when the door opened quickly, and closed just as fast. It was Nate.

He saw me crying and frowned. He sat on the bed with me and held me in his arms. I cried on his shoulder and he tried to calm me down.

"I just don't know what to do Nate. I'm scared."

"There is nothing to be scared about Park, you're safe, noth-"

"For Harry!" I interrupted, standing up and putting my face in my hands. "I'm terrified for him Nate. Terrified."

He was silent, but was doing something. I heard crunching and then my hand was moved away from my face and he put a piece of paper in it.

I wiped my eyes and looked at him. He nodded and crossed his arms over his chest.

I looked at the paper and more tears came to my eyes. I slowly opened it and smiled as I read it.

Park,

We're coming.

Harry

I looked up at Nate and laughed. I jumped in his arms and he spun me around while we both laughed like morons.

The door handle started to jiggle, and Nate dropped me. He snatched the note out ofif my hand and shoved it in his pocket.

He stepped away from me just as the door opened. I saw Mike and Ricky standing there and my heart dropped.

"Oh, were you going to take her to Rob?" Mike asked looking at me.

"Yes," Nate lied, grabbing my arm carefully and walked me out the door.

Mike and Ricky began to walk behind us and started to talk.

"Did you go to her funeral?"

"No, but my sister did."

"It was tragic, everyone said she fell down the stairs. Aparenly she bleed too death."

I glanced at Nate and became deathly afraid.

I have a pretty good idea at who they're talking about.