Chapter Fifteen

Harry

"So someone's really pregnant?" Niall asked putting his head in his hands.

"Well we don't know for sure. But yeah, probably."

I looked over at Liam and started a mind conection.

How do we know who it might be? We need more options.

Well Harry, I'm thinking the one thing that no one wants to ask. Who had sex?

True. You can ask them.

Liam scoffed and tured to the boys.

"I'm just going to come out and ask it. Who... had sex?" Liam asked, clearly uncomfortable.

Niall raised his hand slowly, and so did Lou and Zayn. I raised mine.

"Are you serious? All of you? Ava wants to wait till I mate her." Liam said aggravated.

"Well get on it then." Zayn said hitting his shoulder.

"So Alisa, Azalia, and Ava are all out. So El, Perrie, Cam, or Park." Niall said.

"Well fuck!!" Zayn shouted.

~~~

"Why aren't they home? They left hours ago."

"I'm as nervous as you, but we just need to wait." I said walking away from Zayn.

I went upstairs and into mine and Park's bedroom. I picked up some clothes off the floor and tossed them into the bin of dirty clothes.

I was about to go look at the Northern Pack's house blueprints again, when I picked up Park's scent.

I opened the curtains and looked out the open window. I scanned the horizon through the trees and saw a bunch of tiny dots.

I popped the screen out and went onto the roof. I took two long steps and flung myself off the roof and landed on the floor perfectly.

I looked at the dots growing closer and saw all the girls, but they were running.

Liam get outside now.

As they got closer to me, I saw what they were running from.

The Northern Pack.