Chapter Four

Park

I began to sit up, but Harry was on top of me quicker then I could breath. He was in push-up position, keeping his weight off of me, but he grinded his hips to mine.

I bit my lip and looked up at him, trying not to moan.

He smirked, seeing my struggle and ducked his head into my neck. He left feather-like kisses from my jaw, to my collarbone.

He must have remembered my soft spot from months ago, because I suddenly found it hard as hell to keep my moans down.

He sucked on my skin and lightly bit down. He did that at least four more times before pulling away to look at me.

I was opening my mouth to question him, when he pushed his head forward again, but this time, his lips met mine eagerly.

Kissing Harry is my favorite thing to do. Just because I'm close to him, and he's holding me in his warm arms, close to his body. His kisses always leave a lasting trace behind. Every touch leaves me wanting more.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony as my hand found the back of Harry's neck. I ran through his curly, amazing hair with my fingers, tugging, earning a struggled moan from Harry.

I grabbed Harry's shirt collar and flipped us so I was stradling him. I leaned down and reconnected our lips.

I felt Harry's hand run up and down my sides and slip under my shirt. His warm hands felt like silk on my cold skin.

Still kissing Harry, my hands ran up and down his chest, wanting his shirt off. I tugged on the hem of his gray shirt and he must have understood, because he broke the kiss and quickly pulled his shirt over his head.

His pulled me back in just as quickly as he broke it. Harry could be a model if he wanted to be. He is so toned, and his tattoos make him so much more attractive.

I felt Harry's hands fist the bottom of my shirt and start to tug it up my body. We broke the kiss for a third time and Harry threw my shirt onto the floor like his own.

Instead of kissing him again, I thought I could get him back for my neck. I kissed his lips quickly and then the corner of his mouth, his cheek, jaw, and I kept doing this untill I got to where his neck meets his collarbone.

I kissed his skin lightly, and bit down, sucking. Harry moaned instantly and I knew I hit a spot. I repeated this a few more times before Harry groaned and grabbed my face, pulling my lips back to his.

He flipped us this time, and his jeans were gone in seconds. I felt him struggle with the button of my shorts, but eventually got it and slid my shorts away. We were both left only in our underwear.

Harry pulled away from our very intense kiss, making me arc up to reach him. His hand slipped under my back and undid my blue lace bra.

"You know," Harry said in a terribly sexy voice, "blue is my favorite color."

I smirked and flipped us again. Harry tossed my bra away and our lips were connected yet again.

I ran my hands up and down his chest, and quickly over his growing bulge. He stopped kissing me and frowned.

"Fucking tease."He said with a lust-filled voice.

I raised my eyebrows and slowly leaned down, brushing my lips with his, "Would a tease... do this?"

I grinded my hips hard agaist Harry's. He swore and his hands gripped the sides my my thighs as I continued to grind.

"Fuck Park," Harry said closing his eyes tight and biting his lip.

Harry flipped us, yet again and yanked down my panties. He smashed his lips to mine and puled away just as fast.

"Eager, are we Styles?" I purred, playing with the waistband of his boxers.

He gave off a growl and about a second later, his boxers were across the room.

Harry reached towards the bedside table and opened the drawer. He took out a small purple box and took a small package out.

I put my hand onto Harry's before he could tear it open. He stopped and looked at me.

"Only if you want to use it."

Harry stared at me for a couple seconds before dropping the condom on the floor, "I love you so much Park."

"I love you too Harry." I said smiling as he pulled me into another kiss.

As our lips danced together, Harry spread my legs. My heart began to race as Harry kissed me harder. He pulled away.

"I know this is your first, so tell me if it's too much." He kissing my forehead.

I nodded and he opened my legs a little more.

I love Harry with all my heart. Nothing will ever change that. Ever. Maybe that's why I told him not to use a condom. Or... at least gave him an option.

Did he not want to use it as well? Is that why he dropped it?

I felt his tip enter slowly, making me take a sharp intake of air. I bit my lip as Harry pushed in.

An agonizing pain spread through my body as he pushed in all the way.

I squeezed my eyes shut and bit on my lip harder. Harry's hand was on my cheek and I opened my eyes to meet his green ones.

"Want me to stop?" He asked, barley a whisper.

I shook my head and stared into his eyes. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine for a slow and passionate kiss.

He pulled out and pushed back in at a slightly faster pace, making the pain spread.

Harry continued to thrust, going slightly faster everythime. Pain was slowly replaced with pleasure and I moaned as Harry thrusted.

His eyes shot to mine and he smiled slightly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He trusted harder and faster, making my body shake with moans and gasps of pleasure.

Harry slammed into me so hard, I almost screamed his name, but he covered my mouth and pointed to the door.

I understood what he ment. If we're too loud, they can hear.

A strange feeling blasted into my stomach, making it turn into a pile of knots. I moaned and tugged on Harry's hair.

"H-Harry!" I moaned arching my back as a wave of relief bursted into my stomach.

I felt my walls tighten around Harry as he continued to thrust so hard, I felt another orgasm.

"Shit, Park, I-I'm gunna-" Harry grunted, putting all his strength in one last thrust.

I felt Harry release the same time I did. Our moans filled the room and Harry's thrusts slowed and became sloppy.

Harry slowly pulled out, leaving an empty feeling inside me, and layed next to me. He pulled the blanket over our naked bodies and pulled me close.

"That was amazing." Harry breathed, kissing the back of my neck.

I smiled, even though he couldn't see me, and nodded slightly, "It was. I love you Harry. So much."

"I know. I love you too baby."

Harry kissed the side of my neck again and pulled me even closer, tightening his grip on my waist.

I closed my eyes and fell into a blissful sleep.