Chapter Twelve

Harry

"I don't trust that girl."

"It seems shady."

"I have the feeling she's lying."

"Guys, I don't trust her either. But its been a week and nothing bad has happened. To any of us." I said interupting their outbursts.

"But Harry," Perrie said leaning forward on the table, "she's too happy. Have you noticed even when Ava accidentally spilt coffee of her, she is always smiling? No one is that happy."

"I agree with Perrie." Zayn said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Do you always listen to your mate, Zayn? Because she could be wrong."

Zayn glared at me and Perrie narrowed her eyes. Zayn released her and put his elbows on the table, knitting his fingers together. "And what do you think, oh wise one?"

I looked Zayn in the eye and leaned slightly forward, "I think she checks out. Her hair is pure white, she only wears white dresses, she hates PDA, and she cannot be in the same room as Nolan."

"So what are you saying?" He questioned.

Lou, Niall, Ed, El, Perrie, and Cam all stared at me as I narrowed my eyes and put my hand into fists on the table. Liam and Ava were too busy reading to join our meeting, and Park was with Alisa in the garden. Only the moon goddess knows where Nolan is.

"I'm saying she's being honest. She really is an Angel."

"Do you always listen to your mate, Harry?" Zayn said smugly, "Because she could be wrong."

Park

"So all you have to do is focus only on that plant," Alisa said holding her fist out in front of me, "and it will be."

She opened her fist and a beautiful pink flower was there, resting in her palm. She flicked her hand up and it floated there, above her hand, twirling.

"But... how can I control plants? That's impossible."

"Park," she said gracefully walking around a rose bush. She laid the flower down next to it and a bunch more grew around it, "if anyone should know this, it is you. Nothing is impossible."

I opened my mouth to counter it, but stopped short. She was right. Nothing is imposible. Werewolves, vampires, angels, what else?

"Um, Alisa?" I asked walking around the flower bush she grew.

She looked up from the flower and focused on me, "Yes?"

"What else is there?"

She gave me a weird look and raised and eyebrow at me. The flowers she grew instantly died and all wilted, petals falling.

"P-pardon?"

Her voice shook. I could tell I made her whole demener change by four single words. She was shifting her weight and she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"What else is there?" I repeated slowly. I made sure to not make any emotions show.

"Um, well. I suppose you should know. Alright, so there are a lot of mythical beings on this planet. For one, the werewolf. A man, or woman, who can change into a gigantic dog. Second, vampires. A human like creature that have fangs and drink human blood. Third, angels. The purest mythical beings to have ever existed. Fourth, demons. Demons are like vampires, but they feed off of fear and anger. Lastly, the rarest one, faeries. Similar to angels, there are good faeries and bad. Mostly good, and they can heal or, if nessasary, bring someone back to life. Faeries are once in a lifetime. There are no faeries known to existence since 1498. There are smaller, less important mythical creatures, but they are not important at the moment."