Chapter Twenty Four

One week later...

Ava

I can't even imagine what is going on in Harry's head right now.

It's been exactly a week since Park was taken, and Harry is ready to snap. And, to make matters worse, today's Park's birthday. She's twenty now.

Harry told us that he got plane tickets, and they were going to fly to Paris, and he was going to purpose. That made Liam and the other boys lock down on getting a plan to get her back. Everyone has been looking at the Northern Pack House blueprints, Azalia, Alisa, and the Elements, Shannon, Aria, Emilie, and Sapphire.

Cam and I already know the house by heart, since we lived there. But everyone one else doesn't know it very well.

"Hey honey," I looked up from the floor and saw Liam walk into out bedroom and close the door.

"Hey," I said smiling as he sat on the bed in front of me.

"Why are you sitting in here alone? You left suddenly from the living room." He put his hand on my knee and looked at me with his 'thinking look'.

"I'm fine Liam, really. I'm fine."

When I said the last word, I thought of my mom. Billy. Rob. Park. Just about everything that has happened in the last few months.

Liam looked and me and his face drastically changed. He instantly got closer to me and held me close.

Tears started to fall and I buried my face in Liam's chest. He smoothed back my hair, trying to calm me down, but it wasn't helping.

He started swaying us back and forth, lightly singing in my ear.

"Oh, baby, look what you've done to me.
Oh, baby, look what you've done now,
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh.
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me.
Oh, baby, you've got me tied down,
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh." He sang softly, calming me down slightly.

"W-what song is that from?" I asked pulling away a little bit.

"Oh, well... I'm actually writing a song." He said turning red.

"Aww," I smiled, some stray tears falling, and leaned my forehead on his, "what's it called?"

"Well I don't know if this is the for sure name, but I'm thinking Stockholm Syndrome."

"I like it." I said leaning in and placing my lips on his.

******

Author's Note.

Yes, I know Liam didn't write Stockholm Syndrome on his own, but the chorus fits the moment.

Thanks for reading!
Stay beautiful,

xA