Chapter Fifty Two

Back, long, long ago, there was a time where the supernatural world was in chaos. A huge war, greater than all wars combined, took place. No one knows how it all started, and no one knows exactly how it ended.

But, there are many speculations.

~~~

Saffron flew high above the fighting. She sped fast, using her pearl white wings to protect her as she began to approach her vantage point. Delilah was not far behind, using her own wings to help Saffron. She kicked at things like rocks, and pieces of wood away from her her friend as she slowed to a stop.

When they stopped, Saffron spread her wings out, light flowing from her feathers. The Angel Light, the purest type of light to exist, flowed from her, hitting the battle head on. For a moment, it all stoped, the fighting, the yelling, the killing... It all stopped.

Delilah looked towards the ground, and saw something coming towards them. "Saffron," Delilah blasted the projectile with her dust, but she soon realised that it wasn't a projectile. "Saffron! Look out!"

The Dark Angel hit Saffron with a great amount of force. The Angel Light stopped, and the fighting continued simultaneously. The Dark Angel and Saffron plummeted towards the ground.

Delilah tried to help her, but she was not an angel. She was just a faerie, and her wings were not strong enough. They were thin, not as sturdy as Saffron's. But she was going to try. Saffron was one of the last White Angels, and the world needed her. The plan needed a White Angel.

Delilah grew closer and closer to Saffron and the Dark Angel, but she wasn't going to make it in time. "Saffron! No!!"

A cloud of smoke rose around the two angels as they made contact with the earth. Delilah slowed down and landed on the floor with the soft click of her shoes.

She ran through the smoke, letting her wings fade. She yelled Saffron's name, and used her purple eyes to scan what others couldn't see. After wafting some of the dust away, she saw Saffron unconscious.

In the arms of a demon.

"Let go of her!" Delilah shot dust at the demon's feet, but he disappeared into thin air. Delilah crouched slightly, getting ready to attack. She frantically looked around, searching for her best friend.

Delilah suddenly stopped, looked at nothing, and started to scream. She was hearing voices. The demon was invading her mind, making her regret throwing the faerie dust. Showing her visions of everyone she loved dead on a floor. She fell to the ground, holding her head in her hands.

"STOP!"

Something, well someone, sped from nowhere, and went in front of Delilah. The voices in her head stopped, and the man knelt and offered her his hand.

"Thank you," she said as she stood up. She looked at him, and grew confused. He as a vampire. And he was helping a faerie. That doesn't happen. Even if there was a war going on literally as they stared at each other, this was abnormal.

But what isn't in their world?

He suddenly snapped around, kicking a werewolf straight into two more. He grabbed Delilah by her waist and threw her into the air. She screamed, even though she had wings, she wasn't expecting that. The vampire attacked Dark Angels, and some more werewolves. Delilah was falling now, but for for some reason, her wings weren't coming out. The vampire suddenly disappeared, but he actually used his super speed to catch her. They landed, and he pushed Delilah out of the way, and into another man.

"Graysen! Who is this?" The man asked grabbing Delilah. She fought to get out of his grasp, but he didn't let her go, his grip only grew.

"She's a faerie Jonathan, protect her!" Graysen yelled, fighting some more werewolves, and even some of his own. Vampires. It was against the law to attack your own, and Delilah stared at Graysen with admiration.