Chapter Seventeen

Park

"You'll never get her." Alisa said waving her free hand, making the force field stronger.

"Oh ho, so you have an angel now... nice." Rob said sarcastically.

"And a demon!"

Azalia, still a black cloud, flew through the field and slammed into Rob and Billy.

Perrie and El wasted no time in grabbing me and sprinting as fast as they possibly could, Alisa still with the shield up.

Ava and Cam were at the edge of the field, Ava was still crying, but they were keeping pace.

"Park! Flowers!!" Alisa yelled, looking back at all the guys chasing us.

I felt like an idiot. Perrie nodded at El and they both picked me up and yelled for me to do it.

I closed my eyes and focused on Harry. I thought of laying next to him, him playing with my hair and me messing with his. I imagined all of my pack sitting in the garden, smiling and laughing. No one worrying about any problems. Just being happy.

I opened my eyes and saw everything differently.

It was as if time was in slow motion. We were all moving slow, but nature was moving fast. The plants stood out to me, and I took a deep breath.

I turned as best I could with Perrie and El carrying me and brought my arm up. I waved my hand up and closed my fist tightly.

A huge blockade of trees circled around The Northern Pack. I smiled and laughed at how awesome it would be when everything goes to normal.

I closed my eyes again and opened them. I heard multiple screams and a lot of cursing.

We continued to run, and eventually we saw the house. I jumped off El and Perrie and ran for myself.

I saw something on the roof of the house, and smelt Harry. I smiled as I realised it was him. He jumped off the roof and landed on the floor. I saw the front door open and the rest of the boys running out.

Alisa let down the field when we got to them. She collapsed onto the floor. Ava did too, she was still awake, but crying. I fell into Harry's arms and tried to catch my breath.

"I think we all know what we want." Billy said smirking, "so hand her over. Now."

"Never." Harry said lightly pushing me behind him.

Ed had picked up Alisa and laid her behind us. Ava was standing again and has the look of murder on her face. Everyone got into a shifting/fighting stance.

Silence.

Then it started.