Chapter Ten

Park

"Harry, wake up. Please, wake up!" I nudged Harry's shoulder multiple times, but he didn't even stir.

I sighed and sat up, pushing the duvet off of me and got off the bed. I glanced at the clock, it was almost nine.

I left the room, gently closing the door and walked down the hallway. I heard Niall snoring, and Ava talking. She does that every night. Sleep talks. Very annoying, and I can't even imagine what it's like for Liam.

I carefully walked down the stairs, taking extra precaution that I made no noise, and made it into the living room. No one was in here, but I felt someone's presence.

I tiptoed into the kitchen and saw Ed standing at the fridge, starring inside of it.

"You know," I said leaning against the wall and crossing my arms, "no matter how long or hard you look, nothing will magically add to the fridge."

Ed gave me a look and closed the doors, instantly making the room warmer. He turned away from the fridge and leaned against the counter.

"Why are you up this early?"

"It's nine." I deadpaned.

"Oh... well still. I thought you would be snogging Harry." Ed said turning into an over protective older brother.

"Ed, Harry's a rock right now. And I don't really fancy kissing rocks." I smiled when he let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah. I can see your glow."

"Pardon?"

"Your glow. When someone has truly mated. Cam has it too."

I felt the heat burst into my cheeks. I couldn't talk I was so embarrassed. I can't believe that.

"It's alright, it was bound to happen eventually." Ed said smiling.

I let out a shaky breath and glanced back up at him. Should I tell him? I mean, he deserves to know... right?

Ed pushed himself off the counter and walked past me. He was heading for the stairs, but I made up my mind.

"Ed!" I called, walking into the living room. He was only up three steps, "Can I... um, can I talk to you about something? It's very important."

"What is it, What's wrong?" he asked turning around on the step.

"Um, well, the only reason I'm up is because I had a weird dream..." I said begining to sweat.

"I had a weird dream too, that's why I'm up." Ed said chuckling a little bit.

"But this dream... I think it was real."

His eyes met mine and stayed there for a minute. His face slowly lost its cool and he stared at me with wide eyes.

"What was it about."

He was stepping down the stairs, slowly getting closer to me. He was breathing heavily, and unevenly.

"A girl and her father trapped. The vampires that tried to kill me were there. They were trapping them. The girl ran away and she had to jump off a cliff into an ocean to get away. Then... I woke up."

Ed was in front of me now and tears were swimming in his eyes. He grabbed my hand in his and his lip trembled.

"I had the same dream."

"Who was she? The girl?" I asked.

"I don't know. But that was my dad- our dad. And she called him dad."

I looked away from Ed and felt a tear fall from my eye.

"I think we have a sister."