Chapter Three

Park

Me and Cam watched as Ava slammed the screen door open, almost making it pop off the track.

"Crap!" Cam yelped the same time I shouted, "Shit!"

We both threw ourselves out of the chairs and ran as fast as we could into the house.

"Niall!!" Cam yelled into the kitchen as we saw Ava fly up the stairs.

"Boys!!" I screamed taking two steps at a time.

Ava looked murderous. Whatever I said about Nolan, might have made her realize something? Maybe she just wanted to talk?

Yeah, no.

All the boys were following us by now, all asking questions, which we were ignoring.

The second my foot hit the top step, the house blew up with Ava's lovely voice.

"YOU'RE WORKING FOR HIM AREN'T YOU, YOU JACKASS!? YOU THINK YOU CAN COME HERE AND DOUBLE CROSS US, I DON'T THINK SO! THIS IS MY FAMILY AND I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU CAN HURT ANY OF THEM!"

All the boys looked startled by Ava screaming. Cam had her mouth hanging open, and I have to say, all that in one breath: we're practically related.

I swung the door open to see Nolan agaisnt the far wall, his hands up, surrender like, and his face whiter then normal.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked, his voice lightly shaking.

"YOU'RE WORKING FOR ROB, AREN'T YOU!? PARK HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU GIVING HER TO HIM! YOU FILTHY TRAITOR!" Ava wailed, raising her fist.

Vampire vs werewolf. Vampire.... or... werewolf.

Fuck.

I was suddenly pushed into the wall, slamming my head into it. I saw small white stars pop up as I tried to focous of Ava and Nolan.

I saw a third figure, wait, and fourth, holding the redhead back as she kicked and screamed.

"HE'S GOING TO KILL HER! HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED! THEY KNOW EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!" Ava screamed, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"Ava, baby, calm down. It's alright. Let's go lie down for a bit..." Liam said holding his mate close to himself.

"Park, are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you."

Someone's hand was in mine and I was pulled up so fast my head started to hurt again.

I brought my hand up to my forhead, and suddenly felt light headed.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at me, asking if I'm alright. I looked over Louis' shoulder and saw Nolan smiling at me.

You would think that seeing someone smiling at you would be a good thing. Or a happy thing. Something that means friendship, and caring, really caring.

Not for me.

Nolan's smile quickly turned into a smirk and his gray-red eyes flashed with something really bad. I didn't have time to think about what, because I was falling to the floor.

~~~

"When do you think she'll wake up?"

"Could be any second, could be tomorrow. No way to tell."

"I do hope she's okay. What do you think made her faint?"

"I have no idea."

"Oh, hey Harry."

"She's still not awake?"

"No."

"It'll be okay Harry. She'll wake up soon."

"You guys are blind."

"What, no we aren't."

"She's clearly awake."

"No, she's not."

"No, really, look. When I came in, her face was her normal color. Now it's tinted pink. She always blushes around me."

"Park, honey, are you awake?"

I forced my eyes to stay closed as I heard movements around me.

A sudden hot breath fanned over my neck and onto my ear.

"If you don't open your eyes, I'm going to fuck you so hard." Harry whispered in my ear, sending my body onto overdrive.

"I'm up! I'm up!!" I yelped, sitting up.

I saw Cam, Niall, and of course, Harry. I was in mine and Harry's room on the bed.

"Well, now that Park is awake," Niall said glancing at Harry and winking, "we should go Cam."

Niall stood from the bed and grabbed Cam's hand, pulling her to the door.

"But I want to talk to Park! Niall, come on." Cam said frowning and glancing at me.

"Let's just go," he said nudging his head out the door.

Cam stopped, looked at me, then Harry, then me again. She looked at Niall and he nodded.

"Oh!" Cam said turning red as a tomato, "Um, yeah. Let's go Niall."

The door closed shut and I sighed. What the hell just happened. What am I missing here? I'm so confused on so many levels.