Chapter Thirty Eight

Previously in Hunted...

"I have four wolves around the perimeter of your house as we speak. I also have four men with sliver knives, and bullets in their guns. They are all stationed at your precious house. One wrong move, I press that button," he nodded his head to his desk and I saw a small black remote with a red and a black button, "and your whole family dies."

I froze and closed my eyes. I felt his hands go back to my waist and me pulled me closer to him.

I opened my eyes and before I could see anything, I was against Rob, and he was kissing me.

Park

I didn't kiss back, I didn't even move. I could sence he was getting upset because he started to growl.

He pulled away and looked at me. "Park. I don't want to press that button, but you leave me no choice."

He turned around and reached for the remote.

My heart sped up and I mentally screamed.

Sorry Harry.

I grabbed his arm, spun him around, grabbed his face with both hands, and kissed him.

He smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer.

I was not enjoying this. At all. He's not even a good kisser.

He pulled away for air, but only for a second, because he lifted me by the back of my thighs and put me up against the wall.

My stomach, which was growing pretty quickly, which I'm worried about, ached with pain. I almost pushed Rob away it hurt so bad, but my family is in danger.

He ducked his head down and began kissing me again.

I reluctantly kissed him back, trying to make it believable. He smiled again and stopped kissing me, putting his forehead on mine.

"Tomorrow's going to be amazing." He said resting his hands at my sides.

He pulled me in one last time and we kissed again.

When he pulled away this time, the door opened and Mike and Ricky came in. They took a hold of my arms.

"We'll talk tomorrow morning, Park. Sleep well. And if you ever need something, just ask." Rob said before I left the room.

~~~

The door locked behind me and when I turned to the bed, Nate was sitting on it, sweating and breathing heavily.

He looked at me and took out his phone.

He dialled a number, and shortly after someone answered.

"She's alright." He said into the phone.

Pause.

"I don't know, she just walked in."

Pause.

"Fine, get him."

He stretched out and put his phone with n my hand. I stated at it, becoming afraid.

I brought it up to my ear and whispered, "Hello?"

"Park?" I heard Harry say in the other end.

"Oh my gosh, Harry. I miss you." I said smiling and tears coming to my eyes.

"I know Park. I miss you too, so much. I missed your voice."

"I know the feeling." I said quietly, clutching the phone like it was actually Harry.

"Park, Nate just said that you just got back from talking to Rob, are you alright?" Harry sounded concerned, and a little bit angry.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Bullshit Park."

I closed my eyes and felt a tear fall from my eye.

"He kissed me Harry. And he forced me to kiss back. I wasn't going to, but Harry, Rob has eight guys around the house, with guns with silver bullets, and sliver knives. I didn't want you to get hurt." I whispered, begining to cry.

I heard him say something to someone on the other end, then he came through.

"Park, it's okay. Has anything else happened?"

"Um, well Rob kind of... He did something... He killed his mate." I whispered the last part and waited for Harry to speak.

It was quiet for a couple seconds.

"Harry? Are you there?"

"Yeah, sorry, Zayn and Lou just came in from searching for the guys. They were definetly out there. But Liam expected this. He is going to try to get me next. But don't worry- we're prepared."

"Someone's coming Park, hurry." Nate said coming to the door.

"Someone's coming Harry. I love you. I love you more then anything. I'm so sorry I had to kiss Rob. I love you." I said crying more.

"Okay. I love you. Please don't be sorry. I love you so much Park. I'll see you soon baby. Bye."

The line went dead and I handed the phone back to Nate. I went onto the bed and curled into a ball, holding my growing stomach while tears built up in my eyes.