Chapter 2

So I am dedicating this Chapter to @IaminlovewithPercyJ cause this person is amazing:)

Waking up to the sound of my quiet alarm, yawning and grabbing my phone and I snoozed it. Cuddling closer to Percy, I inhaled his scent, now half awake.

What day was it today? Gods what I would give to go back to sleep, but once I wake up....that's it I'm up for the day. Blindly grabbing my phone agin, I pressed the home button, adjusting my eyes to the brightness. That's what I loved about Percy's room: it was always dark. His thick navy blue curtains, that it felt like night time 24/7. Heck it was probably midnight....hopefully.

8:15 am
Monday, January 21

Wait.What. Suddenly all of this weekends events rushed into my head I quickly sat up. Well, tried. It took some time to unlatch Percy's arm off my waist. Kissing his lips lightly, I quickly grabbed my clothing from my sleeping bag, the outfit I packed for today. See, Sally let me sleepover for the weekend. So I packed up extra clothing, and an outfit for today. Fumbling for my makeup bag I rushed into his bathroom, wincing once I saw my image. My hair was all over the place and I had bags under my eyes. Bags from the late nights with Percy watching movies, cuddling, playing board games with Sally and Paul, baking, and so much more. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Placing my hair in a pony tail, I let a few strands of hair fall down as I put my makeup on in a rush. Deciding that I looked like a zombie more than usual, I put some white pencil liner in the inside of my eye...you know to make me look more awake. I also decided to out blush on the apples of my cheeks. Putting my usual stuff on, I quickly changed into my outfit that I had.

8:25 am
Monday, January 21

Quickly tying my shoe lace, I limped out of the bathroom, makeup and pajamas in hand. Dumping those in my sleeping bag I glanced out his window through the small crook of curtains.

"Really?" I groaned to myself quietly, there was a small breeze. Figures. It was fall, lately it's been nice and sunny but with a bit of wind. Biting my lip I suddenly had an idea. Glancing at Percy I saw him still sleeping, adorably might I add. He had a pillow tucked underneath him, hugging it tightly as if it were me. I smiled softly than shook my head, he's so lucky he's out of high school. Walking to his closet I grinned. I had finally convinced him to stop just buying pure black clothing. Now he's getting more colors like grey and blue flannels and T-shirts. A little out of his punk zone so he only wore them around the house and with me. But last week he did buy a nice flannel....

After some looking I found it and grinned, putting it on. It was perfect. A little big, went about half an inch past my shorts, and gods- it smelled like him too. A mixture of cigarettes and cologne. I walked over to his dresser quickly, glancing at my image and smiling. Than (sorry I couldn't help it!) I looked his jewelry. By that I mean his earrings, bracelets, and chains. What caught my eyes was the dozens of...what are there names? Colorful, Aztec pattern, cloth material, bracelets. He had dozens. Literally. And me (being me) took a thick one and put it on. Feeling like I've done enough snooping and stealing I ran towards Percy and placed a long searing kiss on his lips. Taking one last glance at him I zipped up my sleeping bag (better said my sports bag), and slung my backpack over shoulder. Quietly fast walking out of his room, I closed his door, careful not to make noise as I grabbed an apple and a piece of stationary.

'I woke up at 8:15...I swear Seaweed Brain its your fault I'm late for school'

I put that on the fridge and ran out of the Jackson/Blofis residence.

9:00 am
Monday, January 21

Greeaatt. I groaned, taking my time now. Hey I'm late so mine as well right? I sighed, walking through the quiet street. I loved that Percy lived only a few blocks away from me....and school. The weather was nice too, Sunny, yet windy. I loved this weather personally. Yawning, I made it to Goode.