Chapter 44

"I'm bored Annabeth!" Percy moaned into his pillow and I sighed. Today was a free day Chiron gave us due to the fact we have all been stressed out about the war and Kronos, and well, we are actually bored.

"Me too Percy." I said sitting on the edge of his bed. I suddenly remembered the wonderful object sitting on my bed. "Be right back." I exclaimed, ignoring Percy's incredulous look. I ran out of his cabin and into my cabin where all my siblings were just sitting on there bunks either reading, listening to music, or just staring at the wall.

"Where are you going?" Malcolm asked, seeing me grab my iPad.

"Nowhere," I quickly responded and ran out, desperate not to answer questions.

"BACK!" I yell as I enter Percy's cabin, shutting the door behind me before freezing.

"Peeerrccyyy, what on earth are you doing?" I carefully ask as he is sitting there, eyes shut, mouth pressed together, and his eyebrows scrunched up together looking-.

"...Just Poseidon-y stuff...uh...Why do you have your iPad?"

"Because I'm bored and I wanted to have my lPad?"

Percy groaned and slumped."Then what am I going to do?" I sat next to him on his bed with both our backs against the wall and turned it on, typing the passcode, and going into safari.

"I don't know." I wondered, my fingers ghosting over the keyboard.

"What should we put?" Percy asks and I mentally roll my eyes before realizing he was right. What are we going to do?

I decide to put Percy Jackson on there and clicked Search, obviously expecting nothing but probably a history on the hero Perseus.

"What are you-" he stopped after looking at the screen.

"Wow." We both say but don't bother to make a thing about it.

"Wikipedia? Isn't that like a...why is my name there!!? Click on it!" He shouted and he pressed it.

"Perseus 'Percy' Jackson is the title character and narrator of Rick Riordan's 'Percy Jackson & the Olympians' series and a protagonist in the sequel series 'The Heroes of Olympus', which are part of the Camp Half-Blood chronicles." I confusedly read.

"What is this?!" He wondered and I was too much in shock to figure it out. Coming to a silent conclusion, we read the rest quietly to ourselves, thankfully it was in Greek.

Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus character

First appearance: The Lightning Thief

Created by: Rick Riordan

Portrayed by: Logan Lerman

Occupation: Demigod

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Abilities: Endurance/Agility/Senses, healing factor, Water-bending, Telepathy, Hydrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Weather Manipulation, Geokinesis

Full name: Perseus "Percy" Jackson

Nickname(s): Seaweed Brain, Percy

Gender: Male

Occupation: Camper at Camp Half-Blood

Title: Savior of Olympus, Hero of Olympus

Family: Poseidon (father), Sally Jackson (mother),Tyson (half-brother), Paul Blofis (stepfather)