Chapter 29

THIS IS PERCY AND ANNABETHS APARTMENT^^ (Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee's apartment)
I REALLY SUGGEST YOU SEE THE VIDEO FIRST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

(jasper is life okay.)

AU: THEY'RE OOC SORRY GUYS :(

First time we saw each other

"I uh yeah sure what's your name again? Spencer okay, okay, thanks. Yeah. Bye." I rushed, hanging up the phone quickly. Ever since I put the 'Roommate Wanted' flier in the bulletin, calls have been coming in like crazy. Everybody sounding crazy and just...not what I was looking for. One was allergic to freaking chocolate, how would I be able to eat my moms cookies in peace with a person sneezing all over them or something??

Another call came in and I groaned, picking it up with a lazy greeting,"Hullo?"

"Hi I'm uh answering to your roommate thingy on the board? Is it still available? Orrrr-" She started and I cut in.

"Yeah it's still open do you mind answering a few questions?" I yawned and instantly regretted it because I heard a laugh in the other line.

"Tired? I can call back tomorrow if you want?"

"You know what can you just meet me at the cafeteria or something?" I slurred and she hesitated.

"Never mind, bye." She said and I shrugged (probably sounded drunk), put my phone on my nightstand, and fell asleep. I woke up soon to the notification sound.

Unknown Number: Hey can I move in with you, to put it bluntly?

Me: can I ask some questions?

Instantly the person responded. I quickly found my notebook that had a bunch of questions that I got from the Internet. After asking all the questions I was strangely pleased. This person was practically perfect, almost too perfect.

Unknown Number: When can I see the apartment?

Me: right now if you want

Unknown Number: Great! Send me the address??

After sending this person the address I realized that I didn't know if it was a girl or boy. "Well shit." I cursed, hoping with everything that it was a boy.

I glanced down at my attire: basketball shorts and a muscle shirt...should I dress to impress? Naaahh, I'm going to live with this person perhaps, who cares? Well I do, kind of. Quickly walking out of my room (it was 10:30 am), I walked up the stairs to make sure everything was presentable. Thank goodness when I bought this apartment it came with a lot of furniture.

Deciding that the person would take long, I turned on my TV to watch some movies. In the end I ended up with Transformers.

About an hour into the film, I heard a knock on the door. Pausing the film, I ran a hand through my hair, exhaling nervously. Opening the white door I was greeting by the bright sun which blinded me for a quick second.
"Are you okay?" I heard and coughed, trying to cover that moment. I glanced up. "Okay. I did not expect my roommate to be a girl," I blurted out, and blushed.

Instantly she looked alarmed and I quickly backtracked,"Not that I wouldn't mind uh I was just saying that I was like um kind of expecting a guy but I don't mind if it's a girl! That's uhhhh that's cool too....yeah....just. Come in oh my gods." I groaned at the breathtaking girl in front of me, she looked at me weirdly and came into the nice apartment

"Wow." She breathed her blonde hair shiny with the sun. I closed the door and turned off the TV, blushing slightly.

"So um tour?" I said, and she smiled, nodding.