Chapter 7

"Your-Your....Percy Jackson!?" Annabeth stuttered. The said YouTuber, glanced up and her breath caught.

"Me!?" He asked, surprised. This was the first time someone gave him recognition, like...a fan. Sure, Percy Jackson was a new YouTuber, with a few thousand subscribers almost going to a million. Yet, he had the bestest fans ever. Probably because he was so cute but oh well.

"Yes!" She squealed and ran up to him, hugging him. Percy gaped yet smiled, and hugged her back carefully.

"How did...what?" Percy managed, was he that....like-able (?) that people wanted to see him!?

"Oh my gods, I am in love with your videos you are absolutely amazing oh my gods!" She exclaimed, can't getting over the fact that Percy Jackson, was standing in front of her looking incredibly hot. He had a sea green hoodie with jeans, vans, and a beanie. His long black hair stood out a bit and she restrained herself from running her fingers through it. His perfect colgate smile and his well defined jaw, she was ready to scream any second.

"Thank you! Um how are you?" He started, not sure how meeting a fan was suppose to go like saying how she was his first...ever meeting a fan kinda thing?

"Perfect absolutely fine...now." Annabeth mumbled blushing slightly. Percy couldn't help but grin, seeing this perfect girl standing in front of him. She had glasses, was wearing shorts, a tank top, and some converse, and had her hair in a ponytail. She had only a bit of makeup: eyeliner and mascara, but she still looked flawless. He wondered how old she was.

"Your beautiful," He hugged her again and she officially decided that he gave the best hugs ever.

"Thanks," she said shyly and they stood their, just hugging. Percy didn't know what to do! Was he supposed to like take a picture? End the conversation? Leave? He didn't want to leave though. She was really pretty and he wanted to talk with her forever.

"Hey do you mind if I vlog this? Like it's okay if you don't-" he started taking out his camera that he always had with him from his backpack.

"No that's fine!" She grinned and Percy smiled, decided that her smile was the best ever.

"So what's your name?" He started, turning on the camera.

"Annabeth....Chase." She replied, with a small smile. Percy started the camera.

"Hey guys! So, today I was just you know, minding my own business here at the pier when I met a....fan? Well this may be like oh whatever, but this is actually my first time...like....uhhh....this is my first time seeing a girl who sees my videos! Now this is Annabeth!" Percy showed the camera towards the blushing girl who smiled and waved shyly. Percy laughed,"Anyways, I'll talk to you guys when I get home!" He turned off the camera quickly, desperate to talk to Annabeth.

"Sorry bout that." He blushed and Annabeth laughed.

"No problem....can we uh take a picture?" She held up her phone and Percy thought she would never ask.

"Of coarse!" Percy, held up the phone, taking a picture with him kissing her cheek. Annabeth's skin was warm and soft, Percy was dizzy for a second as his lips tingled. How stupid, he thought.

"Can we take one with mine??" Percy asked taking out his phone, Annabeth gaped.

"You want to take one with me?!" She asked.

"Of coarse! Come on," Percy smiled towards the camera and unexpectedly she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Percy turned red slightly.

"It was sooooooo awesome meeting you Percy but I really have to go!" Annabeth said, disappointed.