Chapter 45

Sorry for any dramatically errors!!
I LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH!!

"Sure let's check it out."

"Hey look, it's my name!" Percy exclaimed. He pointed to his name, completely ignoring the words next to it.

"Yeah but it says Punk Percy and Nerdy Annabeth...? I am not a nerd!" Annabeth huffed.

Percy scowled."I am not punk...what is this?" He exclaimed. "Oh my gods look at all these words."

"At least it's in Greek right?" Annabeth nudged."You read or me?"

Percy glanced at the IPad and sighed."I feel like I'm not going to enjoy this." He groaned and started reading.

"Her books were strewn across the floor and she frantically grabbed her backpack. Stuffing her books in her backpack she rushed to the bathroom. Annabeth winced at her appearance and just placed her hair into a pony tail. "Glasses today." She muttered to herself- seeing as she obviously didn't have time to put her contact lenses on.

Percy stopped and looked at Annabeth,"You wear glasses?"

"No!" Annabeth exclaimed, slapping his shoulder.

"Putting on a plain blue hoodie over her tank top she ran downstairs and didn't bother grabbing an apple at least.

Securing her backpack over her shoulders she took out her phone, half-fast walking and half-jogging. "Seven thirty!? Never again are you staying up until three reading a book Annabeth- never." She muttered, lying to herself."

"True." Annabeth sighed. Percy laughed as Annabeth grimaced with a blush.

"To top this whole situation off, Annabeth had a chapter test at exactly 8:10, one that if she missed- well let's not think about that. She was partly glad that there was no sun out today- no need to worry about the heat as well. Taking out her notebook, Annabeth reviewed her notes to herself. "

Percy rolled his eyes, why is he not surprised."When am I going to come in?!" He complained.

"Reading the highlighted parts, Annabeth giddily noticed that she was halfway to school. About to re-read her notes again Annabeth flipped over her notebook and stopped when she heard loud screeching sounds."

"Like a car...?" Annabeth said.

"Looking up in confusion, she didn't even blink before feeling her body collide with a motorcycle. Thankfully, the vehicle wasn't going full force but it still sent her back a few feet."

"Oh my gosh you just got ran over Wise Girl!" Percy exclaimed. Annabeth punched him.

"Shut up!"

"Fuck fuck fuck- please be alive." Annabeth heard, groaning, she felt someone grab her hand. "Are you okay? Please be alright." He exclaimed. His hand pressed against her back to help her up. Annabeth sat up and touched her forehead. "You're freaking bleeding- do you want me to take you to the hospital or something?!"

"This guy is cussing so much." Percy laughed."And obviously she's going to go to the hospital!"

"Watch this be you." Annabeth smirked.