Chapter 58

Punk Percy, Girly Annabeth.

Percy had his music playing all the way up, his ears ringing with the music. He stared at the hole in the wall that he had punched a few hours earlier. The only light was from the TV that was frozen from the DVD that was too scratched to play. He was breathing in and out heavily, trying not to punch another wall. His hair is an even more mess from running his fingers through it, tugging so much his scalp hurt very much.

Replaying the conversation he had with her a few days ago, how can he be so dumb to walk away from her like that. But she walked away from you too, his mind argued. She'll never take me back, he relented, falling into another wave of small tears.

Sally walked into her sons room, just coming back from visiting Annabeth. She was on her bed, curled up watching The Notebook, makeup streaming down her cheeks. Her dress was on the floor and she was wearing a sweatshirt and pants. There's bags of chips on the floor and Annabeth was sniffling lightly. Sally was there for a good half hour to help.

Just as expected, he was asleep in the dark room with his back towards her. Unexpectedly he turned to see her and slumped against the headboard. "Oh sweetie." She murmured, sitting next to him.

Percy shrugged, "I'm fine."

Sally looked at his skeptically. "Honey, go over and apologize. She misses you honey."

He looked out the window, wringing his fingers together. "You visited her?"

"She's like my other daughter." Sally sighed. "And it's Valentines Day."

"Yeah I get that." Percy mumbled back sourly refusing to think of her.

Sally kissed his cheek, "Percy..."

He pushed her a little farther then him. "Mom go with Paul, he is literally waiting downstairs, now go before I carry out out." Percy urged, and Sally sighed.

"Call me if anything." Sally whispered and Percy nodded numbly. Quietly Sally left his room.

Percy collapsed into bed, feeling numb inside. He should really go apologize, didn't Sally say Annabeth missed him? Probably not, Percy thought. She's too proud to admit that, maybe. Percy right now could've been tangling his fingers into her hair, after carefully taking out all the pins in her hair. They could've been watching a movie at her house with her family out of town. Making the cupcakes Annabeth loves, or-

"Shut the fuck up Percy." He said to himself. "You are only making yourself feel worse. Now get up and get ready. You are going to get ready and go to her freaking house and stay there until she forgives you." Percy demanded to himself, feeling kid of stupid but doing it anyway.

Grabbing black jeans and his favorite Ramones muscle shirt, Percy put his boots on, not bothering to do his hair. Putting on his gloves, Percy felt nervous, like he wanted to throw up. "Clam down idiot."

He mounted Blackjack, wishing the ride was longer then fifteen minutes. His heart was racing and stomach was flopping the entire time. Reaching the empty driveway, Percy gulped.

He let himself in, as always, and quietly made his way up the stairs. His fingers were curled around the rail, and he stopped right in front of her door.

She was asleep, her chinks were pink, her face clean from the makeup. Her hair was a bit wet from a shower and she had a sweater on. Her house has always been freezing for some reason. Percy kneeled at the bed, his elbows digging into the mattress. He placed a feathery kiss on her cheek and she frowned. Her fingers twitched as he braided his fingers along her hair. Annabeth sat up quickly and her mouth dropped.

"Percy?" She murmured. "What on earth are you doing here?!" She exclaimed, a frown setting upon her features.

Percy looked down. "Annabeth. I'm-"

"Sorry." She finished. Percy nodded, the couple falling into silence for another five minutes, half content at the other simply being there.

"I don't know why I said those things, I can't even remember what started it but-"

Annabeth brought the blanket closer around her shoulders. "I know Percy, me too. I mean, I shouldn't have called you er- those names and-"

"We were both pretty dumb." Percy finished and Annabeth huffed.

"Yes, I mean, you always are but-"

Percy pushed her shoulder, "Annabeth!" He chuckled. Annabeth wrapped her arms around his neck with a smile.

"We suck at apologies." She mumbled, "We completely suck."

Percy laughed, hugging her back. "We do huh."

Annabeth pulled back, smiling. "Let's not do that anymore."

"Fight?" Percy chuckled. "Annabeth we always do that."

She smirked. "I mean fight and not talk to each other for four days."

He kissed her nose. "You look beautiful. I missed you too babe."

Annabeth barely scowled before kissing him. "What do you want to do today?" He murmured against her lips. With a shrug, she pulled him to lay down with him.

"We can just finishing watching the notebook-" Percy groaned against her collarbone in pure agony. "Or, go to The Olympians Cafe and eat." She finished and Percy perked up.

"Let's go eat, beautiful." Percy exclaimed, standing up. He was already ready, wearing all his black clothes and boots. Annabeth was ready too-.

"I need to get ready Seaweed Brain, hold on." She laughed and Percy blinked.

"But you look perfect!"

Annabeth shook her head. "This is a horrible outfit Percy, it'll only take a little while..." She said, walking into her closet.

Percy slumped against her bed.

She was ready half an hour later, walking out wearing some light blue jeans, white high tops, and a flannel with a pretty blouse under. In other words, drop dead gorgeous to Percy. "Let's go-" Percy cut her off with a kiss and she smiled. "Seaweed Brain." The couple spent their Valentines at a sweet little cafe then a movie some cuddling of course, a normal percabeth date.

WHY DO ALL MY CHAPTERS SUCK?

I love you!!

{February 15, 2016}