Chapter 6

I did not correct this so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

"Are we going to play or not!?" Thalia demanded getting impatient.

"Yeah man, come on!" Travis complained, resting his arm on Katie's shoulder, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm done! Geez..." I grumbled stuffing the last bite of cake into my mouth.

"FINALLY!!" Annabeth yelled glaring mockingly at me.

"Shut up." I blushed and Grover wiggled his eyebrows.

"So, whoever gets found has to give the finder....five drachmas. Y'all better hide good." Grover said, rubbing his hands together.

"Anyways, who's going to count??" Chris asked, and we all stared at him. "W-What!?! No not me!"

"To bad, count up to one hundred!" Connor yelled running out of the living room.

"Here, I'll help him." Clarisse said, rolling her eyes as we all looked at her too. "What!? This is a big house...a mansion! He'll need the help." Which was true. Who knew Katie's house was this big?

"True, up to one hundred!" I yelled, running out of the living room along with the other like ten of us there. Running into random hallways, I couldn't help but think how ginormous this house was, I think I lost myself. Opening one of the random doors, I stepped inside.

"Guest room, perfect." I muttered to myself, stepping into a closet, and closing the door. There was random coats and I shivered, it was freezing in this tiny room. I sighed, how long would I have to wait!?

Not waiting long I held my breath as the door knob to the closet fumbled. Suddenly it opened and closed, a person stepping forwards into me.

"OW!" I yelled, hitting my head on the wall.

"Percy!!? What the hell are you doing here!?" Annabeth hissed.

"Making snow cones Wise Girl what else!? I'm obviously hiding!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah..." Through the small light from the outside she grabbed my hand, pushing me against the wall of the closet. Opposite of the door and hidden behind all the coats. "Sit down Seaweed Brain." She whispered and I sat down, only to unexpectedly felt her sit between my legs.

"Whatever happens in here never happened 'kay? I just don't want to give them those five drachmas." She whispered and I nodded, gulping.

"So what's up?" I whispered and she chuckled, almost breathlessly.

"Nothing much, what about you?" She asked, leaning her head back to my chest. I shrugged, wrapping an arm around her waist, trying to act as casual as possible.

"Just you know, the usual. Hey, when are you going to try out for swim?" I teased slightly, knowing she really couldn't.

"Do you want me to die?" It was pitch black, but I knew she rolled her eyes...smiling.

"Aw come on, I'll protect you from drowning Wise Girl." I rested my chin on her shoulder and I felt her shiver. I grinned victoriously.

"Yeah....sure I just know you will. Next thing I know I'll be drowning-" I blindly slapped my hand over her mouth hearing floor boards creaking. Her voice became muffled than silent when she heard the door to our room own. She scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arm slightly tighter, loosening my hand on her mouth. Suddenly, she shifted, quietly and than I felt something warm on top of me.

"Its a blanket." Annabeth whispered into my ear, so inaudible I barely heard it. I nodded even though she couldn't see me and felt her squeeze in next to me. I placed the blanket on top of us, making sure to cover our whole bodies.