Chapter 32

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING. ALL THE COMMENTS, VOTES, NICE REVIEWS, YOU GUSY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I FEEL LIKE I DONT SAY THIS ENOUGH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU. WITHOUT ALL OF YOU I WOULDN'THAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE.

-blueconverseses

Chapter One

"....And in this spot please check no." The lady pointed to the next line. I frowned, all the rest I had to check yes, why this one no?

"I'm sorry but why no?"

"Oh this just states if you would like a personal photographer, one that we would assign. He or she would take all of your pictures, and would follow you anywhere where you have a photo shoot. Most models don't like it at all, so they always choose this option."

"Why don't they like this option?" I asked, this seemed pretty nice.

"Most companies prefer to use their own photographers, so they pay more to have it their own. Also they dislike the idea of having someone follow them around."

"Follow them around?"

"Yes, see, this is....basically long story short: a photographer will come by tomorrow and be your best friend until the contract ends." She ended. That doesn't seem so bad, why wouldn't models want this?

"I'll put yes," I nodded and she nodded.

"Perfect, now on to the next question, here put yes...." She continued.

After the meeting I walked out of the office. "Annabeth! Okay so meeting with the new sponsor, check, now its lunch break. Anywhere in mind?" Piper asked, my manager.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"Anywhere, how about some quick Subway because I have to pick up Silena from daycare, talk about a crazy day." Piper sighed, and I laughed, adjusting my sunglasses.

"So how's Jason? Have you told him your pregnant yet?"

"No, I'm thinking of telling him this evening but I don't know how to say it! I know he'll be thrilled but it's just-"

"You want the perfect way to tell him your expecting," I finished and she sighed, nodding. "You should joke around at first, that'd be hilarious." I laughed at the thought of Jason blushing and stumbling over a stupid joke.

"That would be so mean!" She laughed as we walked into the air conditioned restaurant.

The second we took our seats I asked,"Hey what do I have planned tomorrow? I need to squeeze in an extra hour at four."

"Hm....no tomorrow all you have is a photoshoot at five in the morning, a quick thirty minute meeting at two, and your done for the day. At four, what's up?" Piper checked her phone with raised eyebrows.

"Oh just meeting the photographer that's supposedly to be my new partner," I shrugged, sipping my soda.

"You actually agreed to that thing? But the photographer would be following you around! What if she, or he, is annoying or something?" She wrinkled her nose.

I laughed,"Thought it might be fun, not like I have a super secretive personal life."

"True..."

The next day, I stepped out of my car and looked up at the tall mirrored building, it was decorated with many paintings on the floor, along with statues of random objects: the place practically screamed art. I held my head up high with confidence and walked into the cold building, going up to the receptionist.