Chapter 3

P- Please?
A- No.
P- Pretty please? with a cherry on top?
A- No!!!!
P- PLEEAASSEE
A- Im sick Percy!
P- Come on....
A- ......
P- ....ugh fine....
P- *gulps* I'll buy you your coffee for two weeks.
A- I'll be there in fifteen...love you😏😘😊
P- ..............................love you too

So that's how I found myself managing (barely) to get out of bed.

"Ugh..." I groaned, thinking about my appearance. It was NOT pretty. I was wearing an old T-Shirt under this oversized hoodie I had gotten years ago, along with random sweats. Of coarse I had my huge nerdy glasses on and I looked like Rudolph. My owl earrings were still on from yesterday and my face felt hot...like I had a fever. My lips were red and chapped even though I tried to keep them moisturized with my lip balm, and the only thing I cared about right now was my bag of cough drops my tissue box.

Sneezing, I drowsily put on the first shoes I touched (converse apparently), and stuffed my phone and a few cough drops into my pocket.

"Oh my gods..." I gaped at my reflection in the mirror, I looked horrible. My hair was all over the freaking place, my glasses were frustratingly falling off my nose, my face was flushed, and if any of that didn't make it sound like I was sick I don't know what would. Wincing, I fish-tailed my hair to regain some of my dignity. Finishing, I groaned realizing it didn't make much difference and just brushed my teeth.

"Bobby, Matthew, tell mom and dad I...went jogging then shopping with Piper. 'Kay?" I made up, walking downstairs and into the kitchen where the twins were.

"Huh?" Bobby said, looking up from his cereal, I rolled my eyes.

"Tell mom and dad I went shopping with Pipes. To not worry I'll be back ASAP." I said calmly, serving myself some green tea, putting it into my blue thermo.

"Okay." Matthew said placing his bowl into the sink.

"Behave, call me if anything!" I yelled, my voice cracking in the end as I left the house. Gasping at the sudden cold air I fast walked to my car and shivered when I was inside.

"Cough drops? Check.Tea? Check. Phone? Check. Tissue box? Check. Chapstick?-" I cut myself off by yawning and decided I had everything.

||||||||||||||||||^third person^||||||||||||||||||

"Hi?" Sally heard a straining voice as she opened the door to her mansion.

"Annabeth!! Oh my gods what happened to you!?" Sally exclaimed, rushing Annabeth inside the house and into the kitchen.

"Well, I'm sick." Annabeth said, her voice heavy and Sally almost rolled her eyes as she quickly placed a thermometer in Annabeth's mouth. Where did that come from? Annabeth thought.

"Why did you even come here? You have a 101- sweetie right off to the couch this instant!" Sally scolded, very motherly and Annabeth's heart flipped. Why didn't she have a mother like that? Annabeth left her thermo on the marble counter and placed the couch drops next to the cup. Leaving only her phone and her lip balm in her pocket.

"I'm so sorry, I really am. I'm sorry I caused all this trouble right now-" Annabeth couldn't help but apologize and Sally this time rolled her eyes.

"Annabeth, it's alright, besides it was getting lonely and boring in here with Percy cooped up in his room!" Sally sighed before yelling his name.

"PERCY!! ANNABETH IS HERE! He'll be right here, I'll make you some more tea right now," Sally smiled, feeling useful. Annabeth smiled thankfully as she left before hearing a lot of thumping and footsteps.