Chapter 52

Decided to post two days early 💞
-
YouTuber, Girly!Annabeth

Annabeth pressed the button, the doorbell, anxious. She hadn't seen Percy in months, of course she missed him so much. They'd texted a lot but it wasn't the same. Annabeth barely had enough time to register that the door opened, revealing a panting Percy.

"Sorry! I was upstairs and-"

Annabeth laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Oh shut up Seaweed Brain, I missed you so much!" She exclaimed, and the two seemed to be swinging back and forth while hugging.

Percy chuckled, hugging her tighter, a smile on his lips. "I know, I've missed you too." He groaned, "You are not going to London and then Los Angeles and then freaking Florida again! Geez," Percy exasperated.

Annabeth nodded, "Deal. Sorry about that, I don't know why-"

Percy pulled back, "Hey you had fun, it's cool. Now, let's go upstairs and do something, cool? Awesome." Percy rushed, pushing her towards the stairs. "So, how's the YouTube life going?" Percy started.

Annabeth shrugged, "The same, videos every week and all. I met this adorable girl who reminded me of you, she had black hair and green eyes. It was kinda weird 'cause I literally stared at her thinking that she was your sister or something."

Percy laughed and shook his head, "I guess I'm just that adorable huh?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes with a blush. She dropped her bag at the door, taking off her chucks. Turning her phone off, she stuffed it in her pocket. "What are we going to do?"

Percy shrugged, "I dunno- levs shust dwo waever." He stuffed more food in his mouth and Annabeth laughed.

"What a wonderful idea, if I knew what you had said." She took the bag of chips away and he pouted.

"How cruel!" Percy complained. "As I was saying, let's just do whatever, I didn't really plan anything."

Annabeth hummed, laying on his bed. "Well, we can watch movies? Or-" she gasped and sat up suddenly. Percy jumped at the sudden movement falling off the bed.

"Annabeth!" He shouted, looking terrified. "Unless you are dying please do not do that!"

Annabeth looked at him happily, as if she didn't notice he was in the floor. "Let's film a video! Come on, let's do it!" She exclaimed. Percy opened his mouth to protest but she spoke before he could. "Where did I leave my lights and equipment the last time I came?" Annabeth got up and ran to the guest room where she remembered she had left her lights the last time she'd come here.

"Uh I never even agreed!?" Percy yelled, walking after her. She was already setting up the tripod.

"Please?" Annabeth did the little begging face, her lip curled out, her hands tangled with his.

Percy groaned, "Annabeth... That's so cheating. You used me weakness against me!"

Annabeth laughed, very hyper, and hugged him. All he did was pat her back in reluctance and she clapped before setting up her equipment. It's not that Percy had an anti-camera phobia or anything, he just really liked not being filmed. Percy liked how he was the best friend who nobody has never met before, who lived in New York, knows Annabeth's secrets, and has known her since she was seven, it was good.

Percy started, "What even are we going to film about?"

"The Best Friend Tag!" Annabeth exclaimed, turning on her phone.

"You literally put up these lights in five minutes Wise Girl, I'm impressed." Percy said, sitting in front of them on the floor. "Want to me to get my camera?"