Chapter 42

InsaneGreek1 hope you like it:)

{don't forget to leave some ideas!<3<3}

Her books were strewn across the floor and she frantically grabbed her backpack. Stuffing her books in her backpack she rushed to the bathroom. Annabeth winced at her appearance and just placed her hair into a pony tail. "Glasses today." She muttered to herself- seeing as she obviously didn't have time to put her contact lenses on. Putting on a plain blue hoodie over her tank top she ran downstairs and didn't bother grabbing an apple at least.

Securing her backpack over her shoulders she took out her phone, half-fast walking and half-jogging. "Seven thirty!? Never again are you staying up until three reading a book Annabeth- never." She muttered, lying to herself.

To top this whole situation off, Annabeth had a chapter test at exactly 8:10, one that if she missed- well let's not think about that. She was partly glad that there was no sun out today- no need to worry about the heat as well. Taking out her notebook, Annabeth reviewed her notes to herself.

Reading the highlighted parts, Annabeth giddily noticed that she was halfway to school. About to re-read her notes again Annabeth flipped over her notebook and stopped when she heard loud screeching sounds.

Looking up in confusion, she didn't even blink before feeling her body collide with a motorcycle. Thankfully, the vehicle wasn't going full force but it still sent her back a few feet.

"Fuck fuck fuck- please be alive." Annabeth heard, groaning, she felt someone grab her hand. "Are you okay? Please be alright." He exclaimed. His hand pressed against her back to help her up. Annabeth sat up and touched her forehead. "You're freaking bleeding- do you want me to take you to the hospital or something?!"

Disoriented, all Annabeth can do is stare at the fallen motorcycle in front of her, engine still running. Shaking her head she remembered her situation. "I'm running late to school and you just hit me with your motorcycle cause you're also late and no I don't want to go to the hospital because I can not miss this test so just please give me a ride instead?"

The guy blinked at her with wide eyes."You're crazy! I will not drive you to school in this condition! I bet you can't even stand up!" He exclaimed. Annabeth knew he was right, heck she can barely see with the world upside down right now but she had to get to school.

"But-"

"Listen. No I'm not taking you to school. I'm taking you to the hospital." He firmly stated. Annabeth wanted to scream and punch him in the face but couldn't do either. The guy helped her stand up and Annabeth collapsed a second later. With her vision inking in black all she could think of was how she'd miss that test.

Percy had his fair share of bad days but this was far worse. After the girl collapsed Percy panicked and laid her on the street- careful not to injure her anymore then she already was. Picking up Blackjack from the floor he groaned at the situation. What was he going to do with her backpack? Were those her glasses? "Fuck!" He cursed.

Grabbing her backpack, he slung it over his shoulder- along with his. Grabbing the surprisingly non-broken glasses he put those in her bag as well. Spotting a notebook a few feet away he grabbed that too. Making sure nothing was left behind he carried the light girl.

Placing her on his lap, Percy started the motorcycle. Completely ignoring his injuries (the cut on his temple, the scratches on his arms, and the numb feeling on his left arm), he raced away. Passing by his house, Percy hesitated before groaning as he started feeling pain on his head. Parking in front of his home, he carried the girl onto the grass.