Chapter 41

Should I get some pictures and edit them for my oneshots like this one?!^ Credit to Burdge for the art😍😍
AU as usual..

Percy was in love. So terribly in love with her, it was absurd. He shouldn't be, not with his business partner, boss even. It was amazing how people didn't ship him- the assistant- and the amazing actress. The fans shipped Annabeth and her freaking female designer, one thing for sure is that Annabeth is completely straight. Sometimes Percy wishes she wasn't.

"Percy what do I have tomorrow?" Annabeth asked, her mouth full.

"Uhhhhhh." Percy managed, quickly pulling out his iPad mini that was strictly Annabeth (or any other star he assisted, but in this case- her). Quickly going into his planner, he groaned when he saw the list. "Well at six in the morning you have your photoshoot thing. Then at twelve it's lunch with Aphrodite. At two a meeting with your people. And at six you have to film the middle scene of the movie. Then you just go home where I'll be waiting for you to discuss the plans for next week because my boss wants them by Wednesday. Sooooooooooo yeah." He sums up. Carefully placing the device back into the bag, he continues eating his grilled chicken as Annabeth gawked at him.

"Why so much?! Gosh Percy- really?" She groaned.

"Uh huh." Percy confirmed, happily eating, looking like a teenager. She groaned again and continued to grumpily eather food. "Hey I have a very important question. Like your life kind of depends on it." Percy said, gulping down his food.

"Hm?"

"Are you going to renew our contract? Or get a new manager slash bodyguard? Cause if so then please tell me now so I can-"

"Of course!"

"Of course- what?"

"Of course I'm going to renew our contract Seaweed Brain." Annabeth rolled her eyes, her foot collided with his. "You're practically the best manager slash bodyguard I ever had."

"Seriously?" Percy asked.

"Duhh," She laughed, "it's been one year, let's go for another two years." She grinned and he laughed draping an arm around her shoulder.

"Now hurry up and eat because you need to finish acting out this scene! Wanna get home don't you?"
-
It was a long day, Annabeth was exhausted. She was looking forward to going bed soon. Stepping out of her car she winced at how much her feet hurt due to the heels. Walking- more like painfully jogging- to her her house, she shivered at the freezing air. "Annabeth, you are instantly turning on the heater when you get home." She muttered to herself. Opening the door she realized it was really warm, the lights were on, and-

"You're home!" Percy said unenthusiastically. He was on her couch, sitting with his legs crossed in a muscle shirt and pants.

Annabeth groaned."I totally forgot about the meeting!" She complained, taking off her heals at last. Taking off her coat and scarf she sighed. "I'll be right back I'm going to go change."

"I'm not going anywhere Wise Girl, don't worry." He smirked, typing away. Annabeth smiled fondly with the roll of her eyes. Decided on some shorts and a tank top (it can be freezing and she still can't sleep in pants). Going through the long hallways, she wrapped a fuzzy blanket around herself despite the fact the heaters were on.

"So what are we working on?" She asked, sitting next to him closely. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and started typing with one hand, still extremely fast.

"Well we need to type up your schedule for the next week because my boss wants it by tomorrow." He explained, his body tense in concentration. "Okay so I managed to pull together some events they want you to attend and stuff. Here they are." He said, pulling out a document with many lines.