Chapter 53

This is a continuation from chapter 44 and 45!!!

This is rated m (don't give me hate, I've literally announced this everywhere. If you do not like this content, just skip all bold.) OBVIOUSLY, PERCABETH IS GOING TO BE READING THEMSELVES HAVING SEX, HOW WEIRD!!??? ENJOY??!
(Just so you know, I was dying of laughter while writing this.)

"Percy, calm down, I beat you. Stop being a baby." Annabeth rolled her eyes, sitting on his bed. She grabbed her laptop again as Percy groaned, changing his shirt.

"Annabeth you just do not know what winning is- whaaaat are you doing?!" Percy exclaimed.

Annabeth smirked, "Getting a lollipop from your 'secret' stash of candies?" Annabeth said.

Percy glared, "Yeah, that was my last one, and it was watermelon!"

"Percy, instead of reading why not just click this button. It's like an audio book, it'll read it for us?" Annabeth suggested.

Percy nodded in relief, "Oh that's a good idea- wait, we're reading another one?! Have we not suffered enough?" Percy groaned and Annabeth smirked, letting him sit down beside her, their backs against the wall.

"These alternate universes are really interesting. One more, please?" Annabeth begged and Percy sighed.

"Okay," He relented, frowning suddenly. "Life as it happens one-shots?" Percy said, looking at the screen.

Annabeth shrugged, "I'm going to just click it."

Percy nodded and took the laptop from her, "Wise Girl, this one has so many chapters!" He complained.

Annabeth laughed, "Just close your eyes and choose one." Percy nodded, his fingers skimming through the mouse of the laptop. Tapping, he heard her laugh. "Chapter eight. Look, there's the little speaker button." A lady's voice blared out, and the pair jumped before Percy lowered it down to the middle. Still loud, but good enough.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm almost finished" She replied not bothering to tell him exactly what she was doing because it would require an awful lot of talking. She looked up at him from where she was sitting on his desk; he was sitting in his bed with his back to the wall, shirtless and looking bored.

"Why am I shirtless?" Percy wondered.

It was their first night at Camp Halfblood after few months out, first they visited Sally and then they went to San Francisco and then they went back to Sally's for Christmas. It had been a fun vacation but they missed this place and it was here were they could truly rest.

"First night? Where were we?" Annabeth exclaimed and Percy frowned, looking a little worried.

Even though it was cold today they did the camp activities they enjoyed so much. Most of their friends were here so a few fun weeks awaited them.

After dinner the night ended with a very quiet and almost romantic bonfire between close friends and they eat marshmallows between cookies and chocolate and talked about normal teenager stuff, like when they were going back to school...every time Percy thought about it he groaned internally, of course he wanted to be back to his normal life but it had been too long since he last touched a book.