Chapter 61

AU where Annabeth is famous..

Percy was buzzing with excitement, of course, he wasn't going to tell anyone else that. According to everyone else, he's just going because Sally forced him to go, which is why Percy's little sister is dragging him by the hand into the Staples Center. They were going to a concert, not only any concert, an Annabeth Chase concert. Fuck, yes.

Sure, Percy had a little obsession with her (he only had all her albums on Spotify, her as his screensaver, and some merchandise. To be fair it's just a black beanie that has AC in small letters on the back, a hoodie that she custom made that's total badass if he had to say, and a leather bracelet with her initials. Small, and adorable, but nobody had to know about all that. It wasn't like anybody noticed it had her name initials on everything.

So consider Percy also excited and jogging in along with his sister. They were hours early and it was half full, after waiting an eternity in line, they finally got in.

"I'm so excited Percy! I'm finally going to see her!" Alexandria exclaimed, squealing in her seat. They were in the middle of the seats, close, but not that close either. They both didn't mind.

"Ally! Relax, the concert doesn't start for another like, two hours!" Percy laughed, easily covering his excitement as well. "Hey, I'm going to use the bathroom alright? Save my seat, remember, just call me if anything." Percy reminded and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm fifteen, not nine." Ally reassured her overprotective brother and he rolled his eyes, kissing her forehead, and left. Struggling to just leave into the main room was difficult do to the consistent chatter and screaming. He didn't even realize he had walked into a restricted area.

Percy winced when he saw the yellow warning sign. He shrugged and walked in anyways, the walls were eery quiet, you can barely hear the screams of the crowd up above. He was walking when he heard distant screaming and yelling coming closer. Suddenly, around the corner, he was a figure running his way. A girl, by the look of her heels. He frowned and suddenly heard it, the loud girls stampeding towards him. Percy yelped as they ran into him, a mixture of screaming fans, people with makeup brushes, and men with walkie-talkies. The crowd seemed to never end as he found a little door and pushed himself in.

Percy panted as he heard the stomps on the ground and saw the people's shadows running across the floor. After everybody was gone he sighed in relief and tried to open the door- tried. He frowned when he couldn't. He knocked his shoulder into it and he realized it was locked from the outside. "Are you freaking kidding me?" He whispered to himself. He groaned and considered calling his sister, but then again, he didn't even remember how he got here. He didn't won't to worry Ally anyways, this was her night. Percy called her anyways, she answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis, um- just wanted to tell you that I might not go back to the concert? I met a few of my friends who coincidentally also got dragged here by their girlfriends. So imma just stay here." Percy made up easily.

Ally sighed, "Seriously? Okay, just be careful. Don't do drugs." She joked, knowing he wouldn't.

"Ha ha, have fun, love you." He hung up. With a sigh he decided what were his options.

"Well that was sweet." A voice said and Percy's breathing hitched in fear as he jumped about a foot in the air. Squinting into the darkness he saw nothing. "Sorry, I didn't know who you were so I hid." She apologized, her voice so achingly familiar.

Percy blinked, "Uh yeah, do I know you? I feel like I know your voice...."

The girl seemed to have stopped breathing before quickly muttering a response. "Nope, not all."