Chapter 35

"GET THE HELL OF HER!"

The bright light was so blinding, but suddenly everything was back to normal. Save the monster and two people. The raven haired boy growled before tackling the monster off the girl. He stabbed it with his sword and suddenly collapsed onto his stomach as the monster dissipated. With a groan he rolled onto his side, eyes shut.

"Annabeth?" He whispered. His head lulled to the side as the white turned black.

"Percy." Jason whispered. Clearly they came right from Tartarus. Percy was all beat up and limp. His shirt was nowhere to be found and he had bruises and scratches all over himself. His hair was long, falling over his eyebrows. His jeans where torn at the edges, tennis worn out. He had a cut from his temple down to his jaw. Another cut on his back, left shoulder, to mid-back.

"Annabeth!" Piper exclaimed running over to the unconscious girl. Her shirt was torn up, the sleeve off revealing her black bra. Her shorts where dirty with black marks and there was cloth wrapped tightly around her ankle. Probably Percy's shirt. Her hair was tangly and up in a pony tail. Her face was scratched up and she had a cut on her thigh. It wasn't that deep but it was oozing out blood.

"Oh gods." Hazel gasped. She gently held Percy's head up. "Apollo can you...?"

"Of coarse." He ran up the couple and in seconds they disappeared, as well as the god.

"Oh my gods." Piper chocked up, her hands up to her face.

"What happened to my son!?" Poseidon yelled, his furious tone making the demigods flinch.

"They, they were just, um-" Frank stuttered, his eyes glassy.

"In Tartarus." Leo spoke. He was feeling guilty yet happy because they were out and alive.

Athena gasped her fists clenched. "That sea spawn-"

"No! It's not what you think! Annabeth was- um- I don't know how to explain without-" Piper started.

"No. Don't speak. It may be revealed in these books." Artemis spoke.

"Or it may not." Hera finished. It was silent until Piper sighed.

"We read the pages for today. Are we free to go?"

"Yes. We'll see Percy and Annabeth tomorrow." Zeus agreed. Poseidon frowned.

"Perfect." Dionysus rolled his eyes disparaging. The gods all left leaving the five.

"Do you think..." Leo started until Franks hook his head.

"No. We should wait. Apollo will tell us when we can see them. Until then...we wait." Frank smiled.

"I'm hyper now. I'm so happy, they're here guys! They're okay!" Leo yelled, busting out in fire. Frank yelped in shock.

"DON'T DO THAT." He exclaimed.

"Let's go do something fun." Hazel suggested.

"McDonalds!" Leo yelled. He pulled Pipers arm as they staggered out.

They were okay. Apollo had healed them mostly, leaving only scars and healing cuts. The bruises and minor cuts were gone. Bandaged and sleeping, Aphrodite snapped her fingers.

Annabeth now wore a simple blue hoodie, black comfy leggings and tennis that were placed near her bed. Her hair was naturally loose and freshly showered.

"You put makeup on her?" Apollo chuckled. Aphrodite slapped him.

"She looks gorgeous!" Sure enough. With her light pink lipstick, mascara and eyeliner, Annabeth looked like a sleeping beauty.