If Kageyama and Oikawa were friends

Yes, you read that title :D

Anyways this was an idea I randomly got out of nowhere after watching Haikyuu for like the 1,293,024,909th time, so I enjoy I guess?

Yeah I'm pretty chaotic sometimes......

Oh and this takes place during middle school and the Aoba Johsai practice match. His team doesn't hate him btw (they should never had but imma just put that there) and they get along well with him. This is just something I came up with so sorry if it's bad ;-;

They're also still considered Kings, but they are considered good kings, not bad ones. They still get teased though....

—————————————

"Idiot Oikawa. Fine then. I'm not buying you milk bread ever for the rest of the month." Kageyama sneered at his senior, annoyed by his attitude.

The other members of the team laughed at this, while Kunimi and Kindaichi filmed the scene. Oikawa was literally on his knees begging for his Tobio-chan's forgiveness. Sure, he had stole his milk, but that was it....

"Please Tobio! I can't live without my milk bread!"

"Then die Crappykawa."

"Be nice to your seniors!"

"When they aren't nice to you back? Nah I don't think so Oikawa. You stole my milk! MY MILK."

"If I teach you serves and buy you milk every day for a week will you forgive me?"

Kageyama thought about this for a while, then reluctantly agreed. Honestly, he didn't even know why Oikawa was his friend. They literally just met up one day on the beginning of his middle school because Kageyama didn't know where the library was in the building. Oikawa, being the nice upperclassman he was showed him the way, and they went from there.

"I swear to god you guys make me lose brain cells everyday. Why am I even in the same team as you guys? You're not even good, just act to be. Y'all should just let me take the position of main setter and go leave, I'd do so much better comparing to your dumb and annoying attitudes. Kings." Yuwate Ikota, a second year setter, muttered, clearly vexed with the antics of the two.

As if they'd practiced it a million times (which they probably did but how should I know?), Oikawa grabbed Yuwate's arms while Kageyama put a threatening look. The boy's fear levels rising higher than the levels of Tsukishima's saltiness. Overly happy looking smiles spreading over their faces, the setters chimed in unison.

"Yuwate-San~ Would you care to say that again? We're so sorry we weren't able to hear you. You see, we have a special extension of our bodies that allow us to block out the annoying words of criticism about us, especially when we don't want it."

"The heck?! I didn't even do anything! I just said a few thing that's all, chill out!"

"Yeah totally." Oikawa rolled his eyes and puffed dramatically.

"Hey Oikawa, let's target him in the team!"Kageyama said bluntly, without a single sign of care for the poor second year's well being.

"eXcUse me WhAt?"

Iwaizumi questioned, but the setter threw a volleyball at him with an "I'm-as-serious-as-Batman-when-he's-trying-not-to-fail" look, and started discussing murder plans with his friend. Iwaizumi knew what happens, it's always the same things. Honestly, how can they be so petty and friendly at the same time?

Poor child.

—————————————————-

"KAGEYAMAAA!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CHOOSE AOBA JOHSAI?! NOW I'LL BE ALL ALONE HERE! I HATE YOU!" Oikawa screamed in the gym, ready to pound the poor first year while he was trying to enter for the practice match.

"Oh my god, you didn't address him as Tobio-Chan? Are you possessed? Do we need an exorcist?" Kunimi taunted, laughing at the angered reactions of the brunette.

The other members of his previous team greeted him happily, then started to sulk remembering all the chaos he had caused with their current captain. Sugawara, of course, was the first of Karasuno to question the relationship between the two, being the mama crow he is.

"Who's that brown haired drama queen over there waving to his fans over there Kageyama?"

"Oh him? He's my friend. We buried bodies of some teammates and classmates in his backyard."

"I'M SORRY WHAT-"

Not just Suga, but the entire team was concerned. I swear that Asahi was reciting bible verses in the back, and Tsukishima was shook. Kageyama just looked at them nonchalantly, and walked off to warm up.

"I thought he was an innocent child...." Daichi said.

"King has a dark side? Unexpected." Tsukishima agreed.

——————————————————

Hi! I actually had zero ideas where I was going with this, so I kind of just wrote it. I mean, both of them are petty and get offended, and they are pretty scary sometimes.

I know their personalities are a little messed up here. This isn't how I see them but I find it funny ngl :3 The burying bodies is a joke..... I think-