If We Have Each Other

Super short, but I'm proud of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iwaizumi woke up to the soft sounds of a beautiful melody. He lazily crawled out of his bed and walked downstairs, where he saw his lovely boyfriend dance his hands on the piano, humming along to the sound.

Smiling, he at the foot of the staircase, being as quiet as possible, not wanting to interrupt his beautiful playing. 

'They had pictures on the walls of all the memories that they'd made.'

"Kageyama, put a little more force into your spike. There you go!"

'And though life was never easy they were thankful that they stayed, with each other, and though some times were hard.'

"King of the court."

"So? Who cares about you! You're just a tyrant!"

'Even when he made him angry he would never break his heart.'

"I-I'm so sorry. Kageyama, I didn't mean those words. Please."

'No, they didn't have the money to afford a fancy car, but they never had to travel 'cause they'd never be apart.'

"Don't worry Iwaizumi-san! No matter what happens, I'll support you! I promise, I promise I will!"

'Even at the end, their love was stronger than, the day that they first met, they'd say.'

"I'm so happy you're here, Iwaizumi-san."

"Me too, Kageyama."

"The world's not perfect but it's not that bad. If we got each other and that's all we have, I will be your lover and I'll hold you hand."

"You sure about this? There's no turning back when we tell them."

"You should know I'll be there for you!" 

"It's fine. Even if they're against us, we have each other right?"

"When the world's not perfect~"

"Yeah, we do."

"When the world's not kind~"

"Hah, look at them. Two boys? You can't be serious."

"If we have each other then we'll both be fine!"

"Kageyama, always remember, even if we're struggling so hard like this, we have each other right?"

"Y-yeah! I'll stay strong, for you."

"I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand!"

"Look how far we've gone. The two of us, we've made it."

"You should know I'll be there for you~!"

Kageyama smiled and played the last few chords before tackling his lover with a hug. 

"We'll never leave each other right?"

"Never, Tobio."