ShiraKage Headcanons

Rare even in the Tobio community, but after watching season three and seeing Shirabu's admiration for his setting, it was pretty awesome. 

Apologies but there are like nearly zero images for this ship.

==============

- Met at the Shiratorizawa volleyball match. 

- Shirabu thought Kageyama was a little sh*t because of what he heard. 

- When they played, he still thought he was annoying as hell. 

- And of course, for all tsunderes, annoying = like just don't know it yet. 

- "Ushijima, you know that setter right?"

"I know Oikawa, he might have his number." 

"Oh my god Shirabu's asking someone for a number!" 

"SHUT UP TENDOU I'm only going to annoy him."

"Geez...."

- "annoy him" turned into Kageyama blocking him after 5 messages. 

- He learned that Kageyama doesn't like texting people unless its for important things or for volleyball. 

- They met each other at the mall because Miwa dragged him shopping and Tendou and Semi "brought" him along to help them buy new shoes. 

- They started talking about the most random things, and complaining about how annoying their teammates were. 

- Kageyama unblocked Shirabu

- Shirabu spams Kageyama with messages about how boring practice is during practice.

- Resulted in the entire Karasuno team thinking Kageyama is too popular. 

- Semi practically begged Suga to help him get the two together 'cause Shirabu wouldn't stop ranting about him and how much better he was. 

- They dated as a joke at first, actually didn't mind it afterwards. 

- Shirabu's now even more annoying. 

- Kageyama's talks back to Tsukishima instead of just shut up. 

- "Wow king, nice set you did there."

"Can't say the same for your blocks."

"....."

- Surprisingly, Shirabu likes sweet potatoes, so they get it every weekend. 

- Kageyama teased Shirabu about his haircut -> Received a blocked number for 12 hours. 

- Shirabu may or may not have done something with Kunimi and Kindaichi after finding out what happened. 

- Even Tendou is scarred for life. 

- Speaking of Tendou, he made a song for Shirabu and Kageyama and spams Shirabu with audio files of him singing it. 

- Anyways, Kageyama cuts Shirabu's hair now so he can have those bangs. 

- Shirabu taught Kageyama to clip his bangs since they got in his face. 

- He wears it often now, and Karasuno VB finds it kinda cute. 

- Shirabu has 43 pictures in his phone saved of just Kageyama clipping his hair up. 

- During online classes (a.k.a. Quarantine), Shirabu has camped in Kageyama's house for three months (because its big and Miwa comes back every once in a while). 

- He has taken a liking to the kitchen. 

- Shirabu met Sakusa, and the two got along surprisingly. 

- Shiratorizawa is just suffering at this point. 

- Shirabu has only said two "I love you"s ever. 

- He's too nervous and scared but he really cares about Kageyama. 

- Kageyama is pretty cool with it.

- So you know how Kageyama became a professional volleyball player and how Shirabu is a med student?

- If you don't, now you do. 

- Kageyama's team noted it was the weird combination. 

- Shirabu visits Kageyama and always checks on him whenever he can. 

- If he sees even ONE INJURY he goes into full "let me fix you up and lecture you on not getting hurt so much" mode. 

- To this day, Kageyama still cuts Shirabu's hair for him. 

- I found this on pinterest and I lost the picture but the text on it was this:

Hinata: Today I went to Kenma's to play the new monster hunter game!

Kenma: Did you like it?

Hinata: Yeah! Anything for you! Love ya!

Tsukishima: Wait aren't you dating Kags? Didn't you guys have a date or smthing?

Shirabu: Can't believe you ditched the king for a f******* neko. 

I wheezed. 

- Shirabu and Kageyama made a promise, saying "If we're not dead by 30 let's get married then".

- :)